CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 10, 2010

STEP 17-Mystery Pianist...,Save the Cafe!!


At Younin's class..

Younin looked so sleepy at class.She took a nap before her teacher,Ms.Hyora came to the class for art subject.

Then,Haejin who sat behind her tried to woke her up because Ms.Hyora already arrived at class.Ms.Hyora was too kindful teacher at school."Panda!Wake up!!!",Haejin woke up her friend in lower voice,while al students kept glared at Younin.Ms.Hyora walked to Younin's place,where she was slept well at class.Ms.Hyora made a "silent sign" at Haejin."Are she let her sleep here..?",Haejin talked to her heart."Did you guys who worked at White Cupid Coffee House yesterday?",Ms.Hyora asked Haejin."Ne..Mr.Junsu is the owner of that cafe..",Haejin explained it."But,this week,Younin and her brother Kevin must take care of that cafe at night..",Haejin continued.Seems Ms.Hyora was understood with Haejin.

Suddenly,Younin woke up.She saw all students gave a serious glared at her."Why did you guys looked at me like that?",she said to her classmates but they kept silent.Then,she saw Ms.Hyora stand behind her."I will die..omona..",Younin was scared with Ms.Hyora already knew it.

"Wash your face,now!",Ms.Hyora warned her."Mianhae,songsaengnim(I'm sorry,teacher)..",Younin bowed and quickly she ran to the toilet.

* * *
*splash...**splash...**splash...*

Younin washed her face to made her face became fresh during she art class.When she went out from toilet,she heard someone was played a piano."Onew-oppa skip his class..?!or Wooyoung-sunbae..?",Younin thought it was Onew or Wooyoung because for her,Onew and Wooyoung are the greet pianist at her cafe.She tried to followed the sweet sound of the piano.

The sound of piano came from the music room at the 2nd floor,seems the toilet also located at the 2nd floor.When she stand in front of the music room,she tried to seek a people who played the piano."Am I had saw him before..?",Younin tried to remembered the face of that person."Yeah!!!That guy!!!",Younin talked to louder until the 'mystery pianist' can heard her voice."Babo,Younin!!!!",Younin regret.Quickly she ran to her class at ground floor.

* * * *
After finish rehearsal,all members went back to their home.Suddenly,when Younin was the last people who went out from dance room,she still can heard the 'mystery pianist' still played the same song at music room.Since the dance room was located next to dance room,she always heard someone played a piano after RHM's group finished their dance rehearsal.Maybe it will bother the 'mystery pianist' who tried to focused in each note when he played his piano.

Younin kept seek that 'mystery pianist' was played his piano...

Suddenly,someone patted her back."Don't kill me!!!!!",Younin begged in front of stalker."Yah...It's me..Wooyoung...!",Wooyoung hit her head."sunbaenim..",Younin took a deep breath while Wooyoung took her black fluffy hat which fell down for her,when he patted her back."Kamsahamnida..",Younin said.

* * * *
Then,Younin and Wooyoung walked together from school,to their own home.

"Why you seeking Sunggyu at music room..?",Wooyoung asked her."Sunggyu?Who?"Younin asked him back.She doesn't know who is Sunggyu."The pianist that seek before..",Wooyoung explained about the pianist."Sunggyu?His name is Sunggyu?",Younin asked him back and he nodded."Why..Did you like him?",Wooyoung teased her."Aneyo!!I don't want my future boyfriend is an arrogant people like him!",Younin mad."Arrogant..?Seriously he's kind..",Wooyoung objected her words."You said he is a kind guy?People who doesn't know to said 'thank you' when I gave him foods during school festival!You say he's kind..",Younin sighed."You know that he always being lonely at school clinic,right?",Younin just nodded with what Wooyoung said."Actually,he love being lonely during recess time at that school clinic.And after school day is over,he always spent his time with played piano,everytime we finish our rehearsal.",Wooyoung explained more about Sunggyu.

"He doesn't know to talk to anyone at school?",Younin asked again."Sure he can~He had same age as me,he's the one who taught me how to play a piano,until I can play well,then your brother accept me as a pianist at cafe..",Wooyoung praised about Sunggyu."Yeah...you play a song that can hurt Seulmi-unnie in sudden."Younin teased him but Wooyoung was upset with Younin's words."I'm sorry..sorry for my rude words..",Younin apologized him."Gwenchana..",Wooyoung just smiled."I bet,maybe she had heard your song before from someone that she loved...Someone she loved who already hurted her heart..",Younin just gave her opinion about Seulmi who suddenly mad to Wooyoung.

"I don't know,Younin..",Wooyoung just sighed while they watched a flock of birds were flew in the sky,flew in the sky...just want to waited the sunset called out the stars and moon at night.(writer:"sorry for the 'weird' sentences."..~-_-)

"Sunbaenim...",Younin called him before they walked at different alley."Good luck!Don't say that a romantic guy like can persuaded her..You can do it,sunbaenim!!",Younin cheer him up then she walked back to her home."She's right...I'm a romantic guy..",Wooyoung as in dreamland after his junior called him as 'romantic guy'."Romantic...romantic..",now,Wooyoung feels confident in himself and tried to win Seulmi's heart.


* * * *
At night..

At cafe,it were Kevin,Younin and Taehun must took care of White Cupid Coffee House.Wooyoung looks happy when he played his 'lovely' piano at the stage.

"2 glass of white coffee,and 2 plates of Chocées Cake..",Younin shouted out some order from customers at Taehun who busy made some foods for customers."Hey,Younin ah..What happen with your 'sunbae'(senior)?He looks so happy..~",Kevin who kept counted a money suddenly feels weird with Wooyoung."I don't know...",Younin pretended that she doesn't know.

All customers seems enjoyed when Wooyoung played a sweet song.Specially,for female customers.They became attracted with his charm when he played piano.

"Who's this pianist..?I think I'm falling for him..",one of female customers feels attracted with Wooyoung."I don't know..This is my first time I saw such a cute guy like him!!",another female customers talked to her friend.

"Geez...",Younin sighed."2 glass of white coffee,and 2 plates of Chocées Cake!Done!!",Kevin took a set of foods from Taehun and gave to Younin."Thank you.."

Something feels strange after Younin served a drinks and foods at 2 strangers.Because they always kept glared at money which Kevin was counted.

* * * *
In the midnight..

Wooyoung and Taehun back home early,while Younin and Kevin still stayed at cafe."Don't you feel tired,Kevin?",Younin talked to her stepbrother."Don't be lazy,Younin.By the way,tomorrow is holiday and we had a rehearsal at 12PM!",Kevin warned her.

Younin saw 2 strangers who kept glared at Kevin before still stayed at their place.Younin suddenly walked slowly at Kevin.She became closely at him with full of scarier in her soul."Mworago...?",Kevin suddenly feels awkward when Younin suddenly stayed closely at her."That 2 guys kept watching you when I served an order at them before.They kept glared at you..",Younin talked in lower voice so that these strangers cannot heard it.Kevin tried to looked at them."Aigooya..don't look at them...",Younin still talked in lower voice while patted her stepbrother's back.

Suddenly,2 strangers approached them.The first stranger took out his purse.Seems like he want to paid the bill.When Kevin opened the cashier machine,the next stranger took out a small knife and grabbed Younin's hand."Argh!!",Younin feels the pain."Give me all money that you have..",the stranger who pretended wanted to paid the bill started talking.Kevin just relaxed,and gave all money.Younin just shocked and opened her eyes widely."Impossible..",Younin talked to her heart."I bet he will be get stab with this guy than gave our MONEY at them!!?",Younin was mad..just in heart.Suddenly,an idea was 'exist' from her mind.

"Ommoo..omo....Oppa...It's hurt..",Younin had a stomach ache in sudden."Yah!!How can you had a stomach ache during this time..?",a stranger who kept his knife at Younin's hand was confused what he wanted to do."AGH!!!!!!!!!OPPA!!!!!!!IT'S HURT!!",Younin tried to made the situation became strange.

Suddenly,Younin was fainted out.Or in other words,she just pretended fainted out and fell down.At the same time,she tried to find any object to hit them.Then,she saw a baseball bat under the counter."Who was played baseball at this cafe?huh..nevermind..",she can't continued mumbled herself and quickly she took the baseball and waited until the stranger came to her.

A stranger who asked Kevin to gave money approached her.Then,Younin woke up and hit him hardly with baseball bat.Stranger's friend who held a knife was shocked when his friend's head was bleeding."Your sister tried to kill my friend and now it's my turn!!",the stranger tried to stabbed Kevin and Kevin tried to saved his life from be stabbed from stranger.Suddenly,it was failed because the knife was scratched Kevin's arm.He's injured.

Younin lost her tempered when she saw her stepbrother was injured."Now it's my turn!!",Younin jumped from counter and hit him hardly with baseball bat.She hit him until the stranger was fainted out,but she kept hit him."Why you want to kill my brother..??",suddenly,she burst into tears and kept hit him."Younin,enough..",Kevin talked in lower voice while his arm still injured.

Gratefully,Jongmin who arrived at cafe in sudden saw his niece hit a stranger."Oh,my God..Younin enough!!!",Jongmin tried to stop her."Ahjussi!!!that's a burglar!!!!!!",Younin screamed and tried to released herself from Jongmin and wanted to continued hit the stranger.

* * * *
Finally,2 strangers already arrested."Are you sure want to closed this cafe soon..?",Jongmin feels worried."Gwenchana..I will take care this kid too..",Kevin replied back while Younin kept silent and tried to cured the wounded at Kevin's arm.The atmosphere became silent after Jongmin saved them.After Younin cured his arm,she sat next to him,doesn't any words came out from her mouth.Her hand still freezing..Freezing because of the cold weather in the midnight with scary feelings.She still can't forget about the situation before.

Suddenly,she feels warm when Kevin put a jacket on her back.He also wore his own jacket because of cold weather."We sleep here.It will be raining at outside soon..",Kevin covered her back with jacket.

Kevin tried to talked with her."Now..It's time..Stop being hater,Kevin!!!",Kevin talked to his heart."Panda..thanks for saved me..",Kevin called her 'panda' for their first time.'Panda bear' was Younin's nickname.Kevin feels weird with Younin.Younin doesn't listened what he said and she looked slept because she covered her face at counter."Did you hear what I say,Younin..?",Kevin tried to woke her up.Suddenly..

"A hater like you call ma 'Panda'?But why?You hate me,right?",Younin started spoke.Kevin kept silent and embarrassed with his bad bahavior at Younin."Because of Sohyun,you hate me?It's all your fault too..If you not fallin' for her because of her 'stupid-cuteness' in front of you,you will not need some help from me to get her!!",Younin raised her voice and suddenly,burst into tears.

Younin can't stop sobbing.Kevin woke her up and looked at her face."Of course I hate you..because you made me lonely without you!I'm always watch you and Junsu together.I was jealous.I hope if I can replace his place,I'm sure I can pure all my love at my youngest sister..",he kept mumbled while played with her hair.That's only can made Younin became calmed."But I can't because I was regret.Junsu kept yelled at me..why I hate you..and then,because of his words..I was wrong..Actually I can forget Sohyun in my mind,with spend my time with you always..,"Younin never looked at his face while Kevin kept stared his youngest sister.

Then,Kevin stop held Younin's hand."My fate was same as Junho,Eunra's stepbrother.But,he's different.Because his new family treat him like their family member,he became happy.Not like me..Although you guys treat me nicely,I was ignored you guys,except Junsu,your oldest brother.".Kevin kept silently while Younin still doesn't want to said anything and she lay her head on his shoulder in sudden."Although you still can accept us in your life,but you still my older brother,not my stepbrother.You such a good brother.I'm just wait for you to accept us in your life and treat us like your new family.",Younin suddenly spoke.

"Hey,my 'panda' can speaking.I though she lost her voice after screamed and cried when she hit a burglar.",Kevin burst to laughed and Younin also did the same."Of course I mad at him.I will make sure doesn't anyone can hurt my family.",Younin's spirit became higher and Kevin just feels happy for her."I don't know who make me like this.You know,although I wear female school uniform,Haejin doesn't look me as a girl.They think I am a boy who love to wear female school uniform.Sometimes,some boys call me hyung..",Younin's story made Kevin burst to laughed,again."My oppa is so handsome when he smile..",Younin pinched his cheek.Then,Kevin held her hand."Can you call me 'oppa' start from now..?",Kevin asked a permission and she's nodded.

"But,you looks so beautiful when you wore a marine suite during school festival.",Kevin talked about their sweet memory during school festival."Ne..after school festival,our team got many fan letters.I envy you.You got more than us..",Younin pretended sulked."Aneyo..Haejin said that you got more roses from your seniors..",Younin was blushed.

Kevin took his cellphone and show some snapshot pictures of Younin that he captured during school festival."How long you do this job..?",Younin yelled at him."Since I lived with Kim's family...",Kevin made a joked while hugged her from back."That was not only me who love snapshot your picture..",Kevin talked again and Younin became confused."Jinjjayeo?who?",Younin asked."He's our neighbor..",Younin knew the answer."No..impossible..that 'monkey' also did the same..",Younin curious with her brother's words."I'm just kidding..",Kevin made a joke again,although it was true that Chansung really took some pictures of Younin when she wore marine costume.

They still kept talked at cafe until they feel sleepy and slept at counter together,while was already locked up after Jongmin leaved the cafe.

* * * *
Tomorrow morning..

Junsu's siblings and Taecyeon came to cafe for work,as usual.

"Omona...guys!!!Look!!",Key screamed in sudden.Like a person who saw a ghost."Yah!!Don't screamed to louder in early morning!!"Dongjun hit his twin brother's head but Key just ignored it.Key changed Dongjun's head position and then,they saw Kevin and Younin were slept at counter."WOW!!!Since when they become so close!!!",Dongjun was the most hyper in the world when he saw a couple was slept in the cafe.

"What happen with them..are they crazy?",Taehun who still standing at outside ignored them."Hey..Junsu...look at Kevin and your lovely youngest sister..",Taecyeon pointed his finger at them.

Junsu took a look and ignored it.Then,when he took a look for once again.."It's that my Younin??And Kevin?",Junsu just can opened his eyes widely."Ouh..Don't cry,oppa...I'm here..",Taehun resemblance Younin's voice."I'm jealous now..",Junsu will be jealous if some guy was got closed with her,except himself.

Haejin,Wooyoung and Onew also arrived when the cafe was opened.Haejin who entered to the cafe also saw Kevin and Younin slept at counter for one night."Ouh..so sweet...hey,Kevin's arm..",Haejin saw Kevin's arm was injured.Dongjun touched his wound so that they woke up.

"ARGH!!!!",Kevin suddenly screamed like crazy and Younin was woke up because of his voice.All peoples in cafe just laughed."Finally,these 'awkward couple' are being together now..",Haejin talked to Younin."But,what happened with your arm..?",Onew asked Kevin and they started spoke about 2 burglars who tried to robbed their cafe,before White Cupid Coffee House opened.

+++CONTINUE+++

(NOTE:Today is 30th Ramadhan(according to Muslim's calendar..So..tomorrow is 1st Syawal(also according to Muslim's calendar..~...~HAPPY EIDILFITRI!!!!!!!!!xD Sorry for my super late update this chapter(not SUPER JUNIOR!xD).I think I start become a fan of Kevin.Oops!I mean ZE:A's Kevin..oh yeah..he looks so cool..O_O..*whatever la* Ouh..those who will attend to ZE:A's fanmeeting on this Sunday,don't forget to take many pictures of them,and tag for me at Facebook..please,please,please...I'm begging...T-T I hope you guys can take some pictures of ZE:A if they wear 'baju melayu'(Malay's traditional costume for male)..xDD)


No comments:

Post a Comment