CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 10, 2010

STEP 16-New Look of White Cupid Coffee House..


Since Taecyeon and Eunra confessed their love to each other,these couple always 'stick' together at anywhere,but they never show their love in front of any students because they don't know about their first kiss at school festival last week and it was be watched by Red Hawk Movement's members until these couple doesn't knew that their female kitten was ran away from cage.For Taecra(Taecyeon+Eunra) couple,it such a sweet memories because they also celebrated their first love with all their friends,at night...

About Dongjun and Key,they never feel jealous with Taecyeon,but they always protected Eunra if she had a problems with Taecyeon.

But they were feels uncomfortable with this 'housemate' at Kim's house always called his girlfriend 24/7.Not only when he was free,but before slept,when he getting shower and ate.All peoples in house were feel weird with Taecyeon.

* * * *
At night...

"Okay,shikshin...~I need to hang up!All peoples stared at me now!!I don't know why..",Taecyeon quickly hanged up the phone because all peoples in house looked at him.Dongjun who are eating a lot just looked at him,while his foods was too full at his mouth."2 hours,15 minutes..",Junsu who always brought stopwatch after knew about them tried to calculated how long he called Eunra."New record..!",Taehun continued his brother's words while eat kimchi stew with rice.Younin and Kevin just ignored them while continued eat."You guys are same~",Key who saw Younin and Kevin ate their meal started talking and all eyes were watched these 2 kids who had a bad relationship each other.Younin and Kevin looked at each other."So what?",Younin then focused her eyes on the dish.

Kevin saw only slice of meat on plate at the table and he used his chopstick to get it.Suddenly,when his chopstick already 'arrived' at the plate,another chopstick also 'arrived' at the plate and also want the last slice of meat.It was Younin's chopstick,who sat in front of him.When Younin saw the chopstick was belongs to her stepbrother,she took the meat and put on Kevin's rice bowl and smiled."Oppa,I want that kimchi can you take it for me,please?",Younin asked Junsu to gave a big bowl of kimchi for her."Kamsahamnida..",Younin said."Owh....you such a good 'dongsaeng'..",Key who sat next to her was played with her hair.Younin took a slice of cabbage and feed him."Shut up and eat!!",Younin said.

All peoples just laughed.

* * * *
At school...

"Kriing...kriing........"

The bell was rang.It's time for recess time.

All students were acted like a monster who are too hungry at ran to the canteen."Ah..it's full...",Younin sighed when she saw many peoples at canteen and at the tables."Any snacks on fridge at dance room,Taehun?",Dongjun who was too hungry talked to his brother."I think..we have it!",Taehun replied."So,let's go!!I'm too hungry!!",Eunra who also hungry grabbed Haejin's hand and ran to the dance room and all the rest.

When they entered to the dance room,they saw Seulmi and Wooyoung bought many lunch box on the table.Seulmi who was busy draw new design doesn't ate her meal.Wooyoung kept watching they way Seulmi draw while ate his meal."Wow...oppa,did you wanna eat all this?",Haejin asked Wooyoung."Aneyo...When I entered to this room to took the snack on small fridge,I saw Seulmi and all these lunch box at dance room.",Wooyoung explained the real situation."I asked my maid at home to made such a healthy meal for you guys..",Seulmi talked to them.All peoples looked at the meal that Wooyoung ate."It's look...delicious..",Dongjun's saliva was split and he wiped it."I don't want to see it!I want to eat now!!!",Eunra quickly took the lunch box and sat next to her sister.All peoples also did the same action.At the same time,Taecyeon and Kevin entered to the dance room.Taecyeon was shocked when he saw his girlfriend was too hungry."Oh...my shikshin is too hungry..Eat carefully..",Taecyeon quickly took out the tissues at the table and wiped his girlfriend's mouth."Love story is already begin..",Dongjun and Younin said it together.Chansung who was fixed his camera just eat seaweed biscuit and tea.Like a Japanese people.Yeah..just look at his long hair and he tied it like a Japanese's woman.

"Why dont' you eat your luch box?",Seulmi asked him like a sister and brother."Gwenchana,noona...I bought this!",he show his foods."Give to the important person who are really hungry!",Dongjun took his lunch box."Such a rude boy!",Key yelled at him.

* * * *
After they ate the lunch box which made by Seulmi's maid,all people was satisfied."I'm full..",Eunra who feels happy with luch box made by her maid kept rubbed her stomach."Unnie..that's the way Taecyeon always do everytime he full..",Younin pointed her finger at Taecyeon who also rubbed his stomach.These couple just laughed with their behavior."I hope my future boyfriend also do the same thing I do..",Haejin who looked at these couple talked with full of hope.Onew just heard what she said."Although I like you,don't think I will follow your 'weird' behavior..",Onew sighed in heart.Since he became a new member of RHM,his eyes only looked at Haejin,not the other girls...

"Well,I think this lunch box really useful for us..",Kevin started talking."Wae?",Taehun confused."Full of nutrions..you see..?To fill more energy for us.Maybe Junsu want us to bring our own lunchbox before we start our long rehearsal..",Kevin suggested."Or maybe..we have a dance battle soon..?",Younin gave her different opinion."Whatever..this lunchbox is too delicious..!",Taecyeon said happily.

* * * *
However...day by day,they feels something weird.


"Geez...same dish...I can't eat all this.I think I'm already gain 5kg now,unnie..",Younin sighed at Seulmi and all the rest."Don't you know why Junsu only want you to give us eat all this..?",Wooyoung asked his ideal girl."Junsu said,I'm must keep the secret...We already promise..",Seulmi answered his question."Bingo!!!I knew it!So,that's why I'm feel weird with him.You know,Junsu took all snacks at kitchen last night at went out..",Key started the conversation."But,why..?",Younin asked."Hey,you are his lovely sister,don't you know about it!?",Haejin patted her shoulder but Younin just shook her head.

"I don't care about it.Just eat and back to your class quickly.The rehearsal for this afternoon will be postponed..~",Kevin's last words made all peoples in dance room were shocked,specially,Dongjun,who really addicted with dance."MWORAGO!!!!????",Dongjun shouted."I don't know what happen with him these days...",Kevin also don't know about Junsu's weird behavior.

* * * *
At home..~

"Geez...doesn't any foods to cook..vegetables...fruit...Geez..",Younin just sighed when she opened the fridge.There's no any foods to cooked."I need to buy some...But..who want to accompany me..?",Younin talked to herself.She met her 'omma',Taehun.."Oppa...could you accompany me at mart for...",she can't continued her words when she saw Taehun slept at his room."I don't want to bother him...",she talked in lower voice.She went to twin brother's room.She asked Key,first."Oppa..could you accompany me at market?We don't have enough food eat.I need some foods to cook for you guys..",Younin asked Key."I'm sorry,dear...I need to finish my homeworks.If you really want me to accompany me,you need to wait,ok?",Key replied."Gwenchana..Just finish your homeworks.Dongjun-oppa..","Sorry..I'm lazy..",Dongjun cut her words while cover his face with pillow."I think..You must go with...","Ok..I know..",Younin knew it when he talked about Kevin.

* * * *
It's been 3 minutes she stand in front of Kevin's room.She already think in her mind if she knocked the door.Suddenly,when Kevin went out from his room,she became nervous...

"O..O...Oppa...could..could you accompany at mart..?I need to buy some foods to cook..",Younin talked while looked on the ground."Let's go!!!",quickly he took his sweeter."Ne..",Younin replied."It's easy..",she spoke in heart.

* * * *
At mart..~

Kevin just followed Younin from behind,while Younin searched some foods to cook.It's feels uncomfortable if these 2 young kids never talked."Oppa..what do you want to eat for dinner..?",Younin started talked to her stepbrother."I don't know..I don't have any same taste with all your brothers.",Kevin replied with an arrogant look."Are you think if you are my stepbrother,you are not from Kim's family..?",Younin said without looked at him,but she still focused at foods.Her words really made Kevin nearly wanted to lost his temper.But.."You such a brave girl..",Kevin really appriciated with his brave youngest sister."Hmm...I think..maybe we had a BBQ for dinner..what do you think?Since you really love meat,I will grill it for you..",Younin words plus her sincerely smile really make Kevin melt."It's up to you..",Kevin remind back when Younin and him also want the last slice of meet last week.

* * * *
When they were on the way to back home,they walked at alley which people always walked and they visited White Cupid Coffee House.

Suddenly,they saw Junsu was carried a snacks which really same as at their fridge at kitchen and at their dance room in school.Younin grabbed Kevin's hand and hided at behind the building.They saw Junsu put all snacks at coffee house."It's that our coffee house...or an old store room..",Kevin whispered at Younin."How dare you say our coffee house is an old store room?",Younin mad.

"Now I know why he bought many snacks and 'steal' our snacks at home and and dance room..",Younin just kept watched her brother while continued mumbled."Wae?",Kevin confused."Since all workers already resigned,Jongmin-ahjussi lost his way to take care our cafe.Only snacks can make all customers come to our cafe.I think..."."Don't say that you want to work at there..~",Kevin cut her words."His our uncle!!!And one more thing,since when you start talking with your hateful younger sister..?",Younin yelled at him and walked back to home.

* * * *
"We're back..",Younin shouted when she entered to house.All eyes watched Younin and Kevin."Wae?Why did you guys look at us like that?",Kevin feels scared with them."Woo...Wow!!Since when these kids walked together at market!!??",Dongjun said."Geez...I'm already asked you but you gave such a STUPID excuses!!",Younin raised her voice at 'STUPID' voice."Can you guys prepare any cooking materials at kitchen and bought it at outside~",Kevin warned all boys at home."Why?",Taecyeon who busy messages with Eunra through the phone started asked."We have a BBQ at outside..~",Kevin's sentence made all peoples in house were rushed to took all things at kitchen."Such a good words..",Younin made a 'thumbs up' sign without looked at Kevin.

When they were happy eating at outside,Chansung and his brother went to outside."Nice smell...what's that..?",Kwanghee approached them."Oppa...I bought too much meat for BBQ!Join us!",Younin waved her hand at Hwang's brothers."Where's grandma?",Taehun who also helped Younin grilled all meats asked a question at Chansung."She back at hometown..",Chansung replied."Jinjja..~I bought many because I want invited grandma to eat with us!",Younin sighed.The way she sighed looks cuted in Chansung's eyes,until he ignored his brother,Kwanghee gave him a plate."Ouch!!",someone hit Chansung's head with a plate."Why did you stared at Younin like that?You look at her until you cannot heard me!",Kwanghee's words made all peoples around him looked at Chansung,specially Younin..,she blushed.

"Anyeonghaseyo...wow!!!who made an idea to make BBQ tonight!!?",Junsu appeared in sudden."Oppa!!Sit next to me!!!I will take your plate!",Younin allowed his brother to sat next to her.Or the other words,she feels save when she sat next to Junsu because Junsu always watch any guys who always stared at Younin.Junsu love his younger sister and always protect her.

* * * *
All of them were full after ate.Chansung and Kwanghee back to their home.Only Kim's family sat at outside while watched a million stars at the sky.Suddenly,Younin remind back about Junsu took care of his cafe.She want talked about cafe,but Kevin started the conversation first."Hyung..~can I work at cafe back?",Junsu was shocked with his words."What are you talking about?Jongmin already take over our cafe.I bet he can do the best to raised up our cafe than me..~",Junsu use any excuses to protect his secret."But,I miss my fangirls who always come at cafe..always watch me..",seems like Dongjun also want to worked at cafe back,just for his fangirls."That's it!?That's your true reason that you want to work back?",Key yelled at him but Dongjun pretended not listened it because he closed his ears."YAH!!ENOUGH!!",Junsu mad at them.He became too stress.

"I'm sorry..I need some rest..~",Junsu leaved them and entered to his room."Can't you guys control your mouth?Only you guys always make Junsu stress..",Taehun pointed his finger at that twin brothers."Enough..Just cleaned up all things and out at the kitchen.That's only your paid for me after I bought meat for BBQ tonight!!",Younin quickly ran and entered to the house."Geez..this panda..~",Taehun sighed."Let's go..just cleaned up..",Taecyeon just did his works.

"This is all my fault~Why I must told him about cafe?aigooya..",Younin talked to her heart.She made a hot chocolate and slices of apples for her brother.

~Knock..knock...~

Slowly Younin entered to Junsu's room."Oppa...I bring a hot chocolate for you..",Younin talked to her brother who already finished took a shower."Just put on the table.."."Ne~",Younin just followed what he said.When she nearly went out from room,Junsu called her."Younin ah..~sit here..",Junsu asked her to sat next to her.

"Why you suddenly talked about our cafe..?",Junsu asked here.Younin was stuttered to answered it."I..I..I miss my job at there.Plus,I don't have enough money to buy...buy..~",Younin stuttered again."Buy what?",Junsu stared at her eyes."Super Junior's big poster!!!!Haha..ha..and...some K-Pop souvenirs...Well..I found Shinhwa and G.O.D's souvenirs too..",she lied."Did you hided something from me?",Junsu feels uncomfortable with her answer."Ok!!!I'm telling the truth..",Younin surrendered."Did you saw me brought snacks to cafe before?",Junsu asked her and Younin just nodded."I know,our cafe doesn't have enough desserts after all workers already resigned because of Jongmin-ahjussi..That was his fault!!",Younin explained the real situation."Only me can help him..",Junsu sighed."Yeah..until you took our snacks at dance room and home..~because of you,I gained 5kg now..",Younin pretended to be sulked but Junsu just laughed."Oppa..you laughed now..",Younin happy when she looked at her brother who was sad before,suddenly became happy.

"But,I have my own job now..~who will take care our cafe soon..",Junsu still feels sad in heart."Since we are busy at school and had a rehearsal at evening,what if we open our cafe at night from Monday until Friday,and open from morning until at night on Saturday and Sunday..",Younin gave her brilliant idea."We will try it..If not,just open on Saturday and Sunday..",Junsu gave his opinion.

When these lovely siblings were happy talked to each other at Junsu's room,at the same time,someone who is the only stepbrother in family was jealous after heard Junsu and Younin were talked happily at room."I'm such a stupid brother..if I'm replace Junsu's place,I promise I always show my love at her.Why I can't do it?Why you can't do it,Kevin??",Kevin just talked to heart,while kept listened these lovely siblings were talked at room.

* * * *
At cafe...

Younin tried to call Haejin through to her Samsung Corby Black Chic.

Haejin:Anyeong..

Younin:Anyeong..Haejin ah..~Where are you?Did you said yesterday that you want to help me at cafe?

Haejin:I'm at airport with my mother..She will work abroad at Australia.

Younin:Ouwh..I'm sorry if I bother your last memories with your mother...

Haejin:Gwenchana..But,I will help you after I accompany my mother.Onew will send me at cafe.

Younin shocked when she said Onew also at airport.

Younin:Onew..He also at there,with you..?

Haejin:Ne..why?

Younin:Nothing..You guys must get married quickly because you guys always 'stick' together now.

Younin's joke made Haejin was laughed slowly,although she feels sad that her mother will leaved her alone.At least,Haejin have Younin and all her friends.

Haejin:Ok..I need to hang up..bye..

Younin:Bye..

* * * *
When all Kim's family went to cafe,they were shocked with their 'new look' at cafe."Ok..I think Kevin's words was right..It's looks like an old store room.",Younin was disappointed."Are we need to clean up all this..?Ah!!DUST!!",Key was mad while walked around the cafe like an owner of White Cupid Coffee House."Me and Onew can't played piano because there were more dust on the piano.Doesn't any people want to cleaned up the piano.Plus,our piano is out of tune..",Wooyoung who worked as pianist with Onew complained about his 'lovely' piano.The gave more complained in front of Junsu.When it's turned to Dongjun to complained about cafe,quickly Younin closed his mouth."Oppa...be patient....",Younin said to Junsu."We will cleaned up this cafe..",Younin grabbed Dongjun's hand.

All Junsu's siblings were cleaned up the cafe without complained.Younin was drew some art at the window to attracted all customers came to their coffee house.Suddenly,Haejin came at the cafe,and walked slowly at Younin and closed her eyes."Aigooya..Dongjun-oppa,why you always tease me again!!?",Younin was shocked when someone closed her eyes in sudden."Oppa,why your hands seems to soft..?",Younin kept rubbed her hand."Yah!!It's me!!",Haejin pinched Younin's chubby cheek."Aigoo..did you learn something new from Dongjun these days..?",Younin pretended to be sulked and continued drew at the window."Wow..it's cute!!Can I join you?",Haejin asked a permission."Junsu like your art so just do it!",Younin replied.

Since they were busy cleaned up and made their cafe with new look,at the same time,Jongmin appeared in front of the cafe."Ahjussi!!",Younin waved her hand at Jongmin.When all peoples in cafe heard Younin's voice,they saw Jongmin at outside,with full of madness when they glared at him."Yah!!Don't look at your uncle like that!!",Junsu who busy repaired the piano with Wooyoung at stage was hit his brothers."Ahjussi,help us cleaned up,can you?",Junsu asked him."Sure",Jongmin replied with full of smile.Although they treated Jongmin like an enemy,they still helped him to cleaned up the cafe.At the same time,Lee's siblings,Seulmi,Junho and Eunra who walked around during free time at Saturday saw them were cleaned up the cafe."Anyeong!!!",Eunra greet them.Taecyeon who busy repaired all tables with seriously,suddenly changed to happy feelings when his girlfriend came to the cafe."Shikshin ah!!!!",Taecyeon screamed when he saw Eunra.Suddenly,someone threw a paintbrush at him."Your voice can break this window!!",it was Younin.

"Aigooya..are you okay,Ok Cat?!",Eunra ran at Taecyeon."Spoiler..",Key mumbled.

But,it seems funny when all people who was busy to made a new look the cafe without any entertainment at the beginning suddenly changed to happy.

With full of sweat,mad and idea to cleaned up the cafe,lastly,White Cupid Coffee House is already opened for all customers."I'm tired now..",Junho was tired sat on the chair."I will make ice latte for you guys~",Taehun went to the kitchen."I want to made some dessert too..",Younin suggested and Taehun grabbed her hand and they went to the kitchen.That was their first time they saw that Seulmi and Eunra had a brother."Who's this guy?",Dongjun asked his bestfriend."My brother,Junho..Actually he's have same age me..Like you guys,my non-identical twin brother!!",Eunra gave a small laughed."Yah..I'm your stepbrother..~",Junho's last word made all peoples in cafe were shocked,including Kevin and Junsu who still repaired his piano."Phew...I though he is Seulmi's boyfriend..",Wooyoung was breath deeply because he was jealous at beginning when he saw Seulmi was walked with Junho.

"But,you made we really love you,Junho.Appa(father) really treat you like his own son."Seulmi tapped his back."I hope our stepbrother also can be like Junho..",Key tried to teased Kevin.Suddenly,Kevin went out from cafe because it such a stupid joke for him."I though only Dongjun always busybody.But,his twin brother also do the same..~",Junsu teased Key back,he teased Key just for Kevin.

"13 glasses Ice latté coming..",Taehun went to the table which all peoples were hanged out together."Caramel Cake with Peanut is coming too..",Younin came with her big cake."I love cake!!!",Junho seems like a kid when he saw a cake."Wait!I will cut it for you guys..",Younin took plates at the kitchen while they enjoyed ice latté made by Taehun."Wow..did you put honey in latté..?It's delicious",Taecyeon feels something weird in latté."Ne..My new recipe..",Taehun was too shy."Don't make your face like a girl,hyung!You are man..",Dongjun hit his back.

Younin came with 13 plates on her hand.Suddenly,she feels someone was missing."Where's Kevin?",Younin think Kevin was missing with them."He already went out before..",Haejin replied back while took plates from Younin."I'm already made ice latté for him too..",Taehun sighed."Gwenchana..I will share with my shikshin..",Taecyeon quickly took one glass of ice latté from Taehun and share with his girlfriend."I want a girlfriend..",Dongjun sighed and all peoples just laughed.

"Only one left now...",Haejin saw another glass of ice latté on the table."It's for Onew.He sit lonely at outside..",Younin pointed her finger at Onew.Haejin took a slice of cake and put it on plate.She brought a slice of cake and ice latté at to the table that Onew was sat lonely at outside.When she get closed with him,she saw Onew was wrote something on his notebook.It was his new lyric."You can't read it,Haejin...",Onew already knew that was Haejin.He such a psychic boy."I'm sorry if I bother you..",she bowed at him at put a slice of cake and ice latté on the table."Enjoy your foods,sir..",Haejin bowed at Onew again.Actually,she want to made a joke at him but Onew just ignored it."Such an arrogant guy..",Haejin sighed.When she entered to the cafe,Onew can't stop laughed at her."Aigooya..she's too cute when I ignored her..",Onew continued laughing.

* * * *
Meanwhile,Junsu was finished repaired his old piano."Aigooya..my hand was hurt when I repaired this!LOOK!",Junsu show his hand was injured when he repaired piano at Wooyoung.Wooyoung gave a big applause at him."Why did you gave an applause at me if you not help me...?",Junsu yelled at him."Mianhae,hyung..~No..I mean..teacher."Wooyoung was stuttered to think what kind of nickname that he must called it at Junsu."Try play it..",Junsu asked him while he took first-aid-kit box.

"Unnie..Younin said that Wooyoung is a the most better pianist than Onew..",Eunra whispered at her sister."So what..?",Seulmi was confused with her youngest sister.

When Wooyoung was played a song through to the piano,peoples just kept open their mouth widely.Wooyoung was seriously when he played a piano.The way he played piano really suddenly can attract all peoples in cafe,except Seulmi.She was upset when she heard it.Seems like someone who was hurted her heart had played the same song for her.The song which Wooyoung played it same as someone who hurted Seulmi's heart was played for her..,before he leaved Seulmi.

"STOP IT!!"

Suddenly,Seulmi was screamed and Wooyoung stop played a piano."I'm sorry if I don't like the way you play it,Wooyoung..but...but.."Seulmi was stuttered and then she leaved a cafe without any words.

"Am I was out of tune when I play it?",Wooyoung asked them and they shook.Wooyoung feels guilty at Seulmi.

"Maybe she doesn't like your song because it's sounds too romantic.This is my first time you play such a a romantic song.You always play in jazz ryhthm everyday.",Key gave his opinion.Jongmin just kept silently since he came to the cafe."So,are you really want to open this cafe tomorrow..?",Jongmin suddenly started talking to Junsu."Ne..But at night,since they were busy at school and had a dance rehearsal after school day,we open it at 7PM until 12AM,and in early morning until at 10PM at Saturday and Sunday.",Junsu gave an idea."I agree..",Dongjun and Taehun replied it together while raised his hand up."Me too",and Key also."I'm always follow what you say,oppa..",seems like Younin was agreed and Haejin just nodded."Good..Ahjussi,since I'm already being a teacher at their school,I'm still need you to take care of this cafe too..I hope you can treat your workers as your kids..",Junsu talked to Jongmin seriously."I promise..",Jongmin was smiled widely because he still can worked at cafe.

All people seems happy with the new look of White Cupid Coffee House.It will be to busy for Kim's family but with smell of coffee bean in their cafe,it can made they were relaxed during they worked at cafe after school day.All peoples in cafe kept talked each other happily..,only one people who was played a song for his ideal girl feels sad when he looked at his ideal girl feels disappointed at him.

"Am I do something wrong at her..?",Wooyoung kept stared at his 'lovely' piano while thinking about Seulmi.

At the same time,a person who also feel hurted and jealous with Younin and Junsu.It's because of his fault who never show his love to his youngest sister.

+++CONTINUE+++

(NOTE:Today is Wednesday...Thursday....~~..~RAYA!!!RAYA,RAYA!!!!!!Kekeke...'rendang'..'ketupat'....these dishes that I really want to eat!!!!xDD But,I'm must continue this fanfic.Eunji,I still make your fanfic too...Need to finish all these fanfic before Eyah and me start our new project for the next fanfic..!*it's secret..shh..Eunra-eonni..keep it secret about our next project,arasseo!!?!!*)

1 comment:

  1. what next project huh? tak bgtau punn. -__-
    anyway, yahh! can i kick my Jinki's pretty ass for behaving like that? aigoo. so arrogant.
    anyway.. hmm. you are getting much better. your work. daebak! HAHA XD

    ReplyDelete