CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 13, 2010

(SPECIAL EDITION) Special Chapter-Bread+Pastries=?


This chapter I creat special for my 'besties',Jung Haejin(or should I call her real name,Nabila) for her birthday.I'm sorry,dear..I'm sorry if I'm the most late person to wish "SAENGIL CHUKHA HAMNIDA" at you..(topup dh kong la wei!!!T-T).Haejin ah..hope you enjoy this special chapter because you have a hero in this chapter..LEE JINKI...^_^



[Onew's POV]

I'm Lee Jinki.People call me Onew.I don't know how can I created my nickname like that and people loves to call me in that name..^^

My parent made a business about bread.They knew all kinds of breads around the world.But,they 'gone'.I mean they already passed away in an accident when they were on their way to come back at home after honeymoon at their village.Now,I'm the one who must keep their shop which located in Seoul,where's I live at there now with my only youngest sisters,Lee Eunra and Lee Eunji.Lee Eunra is an university student who is the most busier people in family...Busier than me..Lee Eunji!'maknae'(youngest) in this family,high school student and lazy.When I told her "what's is your ambition?",I told her like that because she looks so lazy at school although her school report made me shocked when all subjects were A+ plus!*thumbs up*.Now,my parent's bread shop is change to coffee house.The place that all young teenagers,old folks,officer and any people drink and eat my delicious bread and coffee.

Sometimes,when they crazy eating my bread,that's a usual question by them,"Can I know the recipe of this bread?","Where did you learn make this delicious bread?"..That's it.I can't tell them because my mother said it a secret*shh...*.We can't tell them our bread's recipe.

One day,a new shop was opened in front of my shop.It was a pastries shop and the owner of that shop was a young girl.When I told to my Eunji,she said,"I almost shocked because her age is too youngest than Eunra and me.She already stop studied at school after her parent were divorced and 'gone' after that..Most sadly,her parent gave her to her grandmother but she passed away then,because of heart attack.And then,she leaved alone until her bestfriend,Younin who leaved with her auntie live with her..But,hey..,she's look intelligent.Look,she wear white blouse and look so pretty.And now,she's an owner of that shop and Younin who still studying now being her 'personal teacher' and also work with her...~"

I know my youngest sister such a busybody..sometimes.But,for me,it's useful for me because since she opened her shop,MY COSTUMERS ALWAYS TALK ABOUT HER,IN FRONT OF ME WHO IS THE OWNER OF LEE'S COFFEE HOUSE!!*mad*.

And..the 'war' between this 2 shops which gained more costumers than the other cafe...was began...

[Onew's POV end]

*******
In the early morning,I opened my shop earlier because she opened her pastries shop on 8 in the morning.Because some people said that she opened early because there are many students bought a set of breakfast at her before they went to school.Some people who rushed went to their workplace also bought it.So,I must did what she also do it.But,she never mad at me.So weird.She just kept looked at me,and smiled..I don't know..But,maybe she had a bad plan..

"She always wear same outfit.."I kept mumbled about her style.Are she always wear that outfit because her washing machine break down?Or she REALLY doesn't have washing machine at home?I almost want to laughed if she said she doesn't have any washing machine at home..(xD)

I kept watched her from inside of my shop.Sometimes,she look so pretty with her black long hair..white blouse..and,she looks..a shy and silent person.Actually,my ideal girl is a person who talkative but smart.But,that was a my first time I saw her with her beauty pale face,without any make-up..doesn't any pimples tried to 'damage' her face.And she looks serious doing her work,specially when she count her money on cashier machine.She looks so cute when she wore big white glasses..^^

I kept watched,and watched until I not recognized that my costumer wanted to paid her foods at me."So stupid!!Because of her,I forget about my customer..",I talked to my heart.Then,I tried to asked some questions about her at my customer who paid her foods.

"Miss..,may I ask you something?Or are you busy now?",I asked a permission at a woman who seems pregnant,before I started the conversation."Of course I'm not busy,young boy~What do you wanna ask me?",a woman with her soft voice replied my words."Do you always come to that shop?",I asked her while looked at her shop."Ne..My son really love her ice-cream.During his birthday,we celebrated at there and the owner of that cafe treat my son like her own brother.I'm just let them happy because she's alone..but,grateful her bestfriend always help her."a woman seems pitied at her.I asked her again,"Did you know her name..?"."Oh..her name is Jung Haejin..",a woman answered my question without any sighed expression on her face."Haejin...oh my..",such a beautiful name."Why did you ask me about her?Did you like her?She's the most pretty girl in this area.All peoples never do something bad at her because she's too kindly..Hm..if my son was born same year as her,maybe I can win her heart to marry my son..",that woman really like her too.But,she want her son who's 7 years old marry with 16 years old girl like her?I think I wanna laughed hardly.

"Thank you..",she greet me nicely."Your welcome,please come again..",I replied back.When that pregnant woman went out from my shop,I already think in my head.."Are she will go to her pastry shop?",I asked myself.

I look a pregnant woman went to her shop."I knew it..",my mouth can't stop mumbled while I kept watched her non-stop.I watched her the way she treated her customer.A woman tried to made her own choice at pastries,while that girl which name Haejin gave her a book.Seems like that book was full of many pastries.Haejin recommended a woman some pastries at her.I though maybe it the best way she attracted her new dessert.Look,she treated that woman with full of smile!Wow!!!That was my first time she smiled widely and she looks..."beautiful!",someone talked to me and he made me shocked!

"Jonghyun ah!!!You make me shocked..By the way,since when you back from U.S.A?",I'm nearly want to die."Yesterday..And I don't know that you have a new contender.And she looks so beautiful!",Jonghyun also looked at Haejin from my shop."Yah!!She's too young as that kid that you always bother before..",I warned him because I'm also like her too.For your information,Jonghyun was a playboy.But,he spent his time with me if I was sad.I don't care how he looks,his bad behavior,but,he's my friend..(I'm not a gay!!!>3<)~

"Younger than that girl?You mean..Kim Younin?",I nodded when he answered it."Wow!!I love it!I want to tease her..",I can't continued my words because Jonghyun quickly went to her shop after a pregnant woman went out from her shop.I saw their conversation at her shop.And what I saw at her was her smiled.It's gone after a pregnant woman came out.But,when Jonghyun entered to her shop,she smiled back.Maybe that's the way she greeted her customers.Geez...I think I'm gonna wrote down what she always did to attracted customers so that they will came to her shop.

I can imagined wha kind of questions that Jonghyun wanna asked her.Such as.."what's your name?"..."how long you open your business in catering?".."Can I know your phone number?"..That's kind of his questions when he wanna seduced a girl.Are he will succeed to seduced such a 'mystery girl' like her? That's question kept haunted in my mind.

"Anyeonghaseyo..I'm back..",at the same time,my younger sister,Eunra already back from class at university.My sister kept watched me.She feels weird with her brother who was watched Haejin from far away.And she also joined with me too."Jonghyun?Since when that 'playboy' back here?",Eunra surprised me."Yah!Can you approached me nicely?",I yelled at her."Sorry,I can't bother you when u are keep watching that girl from here.You seems like her,oppa~",she teased me!I gave her a scary glared and she stopped teased me."Ok..I'm sorry..I start working now,ok?Mr.Manager!",she scared.Although I'm look so sweet(really?xD),but I'm not easy to be as a 'doll' for teasing game.

* * * *
1 hour later..

I saw Jonghyun went out from Haejin's shop..with pale face..why?what happen with her?

He entered at my shop and sat in front of me."So,success..?",I asked him."That girl...Geez...it's really hard to seduce her.I rather seduced Younin than her~",Jonghyun yelled."Serve your right!You want seduce that 'boyish girl'?",Eunra hit my head when I call Younin is a boyish."She's a dancer.You guys will melt when you watch Younin start show off her dance..She's beautiful,you know?Until her brothers never let their cutie youngest sister have any boyfriend!",Eunra started yelling at us."Go back to your work,shikshin or I will never let you eat dinner today!",I warned that 'shikshin'.She's the one who love to eat but never gained weight.So that's why I called her 'shikshin'.

Er..back to me and Jonghyun.I asked him are he success seduced Haejin.He said 'NO' because Haejin is a girl who never think about love and hardworking girl."When I entered to her shop,she smiled at me and her smile looks so beautiful...Very beautiful than any girls that I know...Maybe,that 'method' which all shop's owner always use it,I think.And then,when I asked her phone number..,she only introduce her name,Haejin and said 'what you wanna eat,sir?' at me.I kept asked her same question and she replied back with her scary glare at me and said 'are you wanna eat or not?Get out from here if you wanna ask the same questions!'..She talked with lower voice..and..sweet!!",Jonghyun kept told a story about Haejin and him.I can see that she really brave.Hm..maybe she doesn't like a playboy like Jonghyun.I guess..

Hmm...Why I always think about her!?She always came in my mind,my dream..sometimes when I wanna brushed my teeth in the midnight,I can saw her face at the mirror!!!Oh,Lee Jinki,are you falling in love with her..?Oh God,help me....

* * * *
Tomorrow morning,I went to my shop and I can see all my workers did their works because I let one from my workers to keep the key of my shop.But,something was happen at my shop when I entered.All tables and chairs were broke into a piece and all breads at it places had a new place.It was at DUSTBIN???Who's the one made all this?Someone were robbed my shop because money one my machine cashier also gone.

I became panic and stressed,and I asked them."Yah!!!What happen at my shop now?!!!!Who made this!!!Hey,you,come here!",I called one of my workers who came back late yesterday and kept my key."What happen yesterday?What time was it that you closed my shop?",I asked him."As usual,half past of 10,sir~",he replied back without looked at me but kept bowed at me.

I became so mad,mad and mad.Maybe someone was envy at me because my business seems going upper and upper these days.

WAIT!!!

I know who is it!

I saw Haejin was opened her pastries shop lately today.It's weird.Maybe she the one who robbed my shop.Without thinking about it,I went to her shop and mad at her in sudden."Hey!Haejin ah..!!",I called her name."Yes..",she replied back with her lower and sweet voice,plus..,with her good looking face which really matching with her white blouse.But,it just a fake.I mad at her,"Are you happy now??Look at my shop!!!You are the one who robbed my shop yesterday???Hey,I'm talking to you now!!Don't say that you was mad that my friend came to your shop and seduced you?",all peoples who came early in front of her shop because wanted to by her pastries just looked at us.She became embarrassed."Look!You lost your words now!!",I kept raised my voice.My sisters,Eunji and Eunra tried to calmed me but they can't.Suddenly,Haejin came closer at me.And I got a 'special gift' from her!!

PANG!!!!!!!


She slapped me and suddenly she burst to cried.She kept sobbing non-stop."You know,all people who made a business in front of my grandmother's pastries shop never insulted us.You are the first guy who insult me now.I never envy you.I never think that I can robbed your shop,My family will be upset if their daughter planned something bad after they passed away..!",she raised her voice and can't stop sobbing.She feels embarrassed because all people in public looked at her.I'm so stupid because I blame her..mad her while she nearly want to opened her shop.Suddenly,she closed back her shop and ran away..ignored all her customers..When she ran,she bumped with someone.At the same time,her bestfriend who was on the way to her shop saw her cried."Haejin ah..why are you crying..?",Younin asked her.She shook her head."You say nothing but why you crying..?",Younin stop mumbled and accompany her walked to her house.

"Yah!!Watch out your words!!",suddenly,Jonghyun came to me and hit my head."Oppa..you can't blame her before you know she the one who robbed our shop!!",Eunra yelled at me."I can't believe I have such a stupid brother!!",Eunji's words made me stressed and I feel like I wanna gave her my 'power punch' but gratefully Jonghyun calmed me."Eunji ah..go to the school now and stop yelled!Jonghyun-oppa,go to police station with Onew now!",Eunra warned them to do what she said.

* * *
It's already 3 weeks police still investigated about strangers who robbed my shop.And,Haejin not opened her shop also.Where's is she?

Huh..

I was wrong.I blamed her in front of all people.Maybe she embarrassed to opened her shop.Onew,you are so stupid!!why you do that!?

* * *
At night,2 policemen came to my house.

They said that they already arrested 2 burglars who robbed my shop before.When I went to the police station,I saw 2 guys in jail.Policemen said that 2 guys in jail who robbed my shop because one of my worker saw them yesterday and called the police quickly.

Oh my God..I was wrong..Actually,Haejin not robbed my shop,but someone else.

I blamed her without thinking about the effect at her.I still remembered back who she's cried non-stop.And Younin seems mad at me when she saw me.I asked Younin about Haejin's condition and she said,"Haejin visited to her home at Gangwon 2 weeks with me.She visited her family's funeral.And now,she at home because she had a fever..",Younin still told about Haejin at me.

Maybe she feels sad,upset and stress...or all expression that can damage her healthy until she had a fever..because of me.I must forgive her.So,at night,I went to her house.Gratefully,because Younin gave an address at me.

At night,I bought some fruits for her because I wanted to visited her.How shocking that Jonghyun also wanna follow me after knew that Younin lived with Haejin now.He seems missed Younin so much.Yucks!!I think Younin also doesn't like him too..

* * * *

Ding...Dong...

I touched the bell switch.Someone opened the door."Jinki-oppa..",it was Younin."Hey,Younin..anyeong..",Jonghyun appeared behind me and waved his hand at her.I already though it.Her face became moody when she saw Jonghyun."Ah!",I heard someone's voice.I tried to seek it.I saw Haejin at kitchen who kept blew her hand when she baked a caked in microwave.Her hand was hurt and red like a chili.I was worried and entered to her house."Hey!!What are you doing,oppa!!",Younin yelled at me but I ignored it.Haejin was shocked when she saw me entered to her house."You are careless..",I held her hand and tried to cured her hand.She looks weakest.Oh..I forgot..she had a fever..

Wow!!Although she sick but she still want to baked cake.Suddenly,she passed out!!"Younin ah!!",I screamed at Younin.Quickly,she rushed to the kitchen.Jonghyun who still standing at the door was entered after heard my voice.

"Omona..Haejin ah..!!Oppa,what are you doing at her?",Younin was shocked and mad at me."Aneyo..I'm just want to cured her hand suddenly she passed out!",I explained at her."Can you carry her at her room..?",Younin asked me and I'm just followed what she said.I carried Haejin in bride style.

Younin took a towel and a bowl of water and entered to Haejin's room.I took a towel and dipped in water.After that,I made a towel was a little dry and put on her forehead."Younin~Can I take care of her until she wake up?I want to ask a forgiveness at her?Can I..?",Younin nodded while smile at me."Ok!!Just let them in this room!!",Jonghyun grabbed Younin's hand and he seems happy because only him and Younin hanged out at living room.And I,just kept waiting Haejin woke up.

Before I waited her woke up,I'm just took a look at her room.Eunji was right.She really love white color.All her cupboard,table,bed and everything in white color.Including her laptop?Hah!Of course.MacApple brand..of course in white color..^_^

She really looks like an angel when she closed her eyes.It really same as she really addicted in white color.I feels like in heaven when I entered to her room.Feels like in heaven with an angel like her.I touched her cheek.So soft....Yeah..she's really an angel..with her beautiful smile..She never mad at me although I 'stole' her idea to increased my customers.

But,he beautiful smile was gone after a 'devil' like me was blame her.

* * * *
Suddenly,she woke up.

She shocked when she saw me sat next to her."You..?What are you doing at here?",she asked me.Seems like she don't know my name.Of course not,I never talked with her.Her voice still same as before..so sweet..

"Hi..I'm Lee Jinki..",I introduced myself before asked for forgiveness.She seems nice when I want to shake her hand."I wanna say sorry..very,very sorry at you about the incident before.Because of me,you closed your shop and I saw many peoples was unhappy when they saw your shop still closed.And...can you forgive me?",I told her in one breath."How about..",I cut her words and said,"Oh..about the peoples who robbed my shop,they already arrested and my shop still save..".

"That's good..",she replied."Are you want to forgive me,Haejin..?",I asked her again while looked into her eyes.Black eyes..but it full of white color in my imagination..white color which means of her kindness.

Then,she smiled at me.Looks like she forgive me."Thank you!!",I was too happy until doesn't knew it that I was..hugged her.And we became shy.And we doesn't knew that 2 peoples had seek us from outside."Yah..you hug my friend,huh?",Younin yelled at me while linked her arms."Let them,sweetheart..soon,I want to do that after I marry with you.And at that time,I wanna hug and kiss you..",Jonghyun hugged Younin."Yah!!Stop it!!",Younin gave a weak punch at him.But,Haejin and me just laughed.

"Oppa..apples that you gave it..I'm already peeled and sliced it.Let's go eat!!",Younin invited me to ate apples that I brought for Haejin.I helped Haejin when she wanted to walked.She looks shy when I was with her.That's her charm.Jonghyun also do the same at Younin."Yeobo..are you okay..?",Jonghyun held Younin's hand."Yah!!Don't make a stupid joke at me!",Younin yelled at him."You make me love you..",suddenly,Younin was shy with his words."Don't block our way..",Haejin started talking and all peoples in house just laughed.

* * * *
Day by day,we became a goodfriend.Jonghyun became Younin's girlfriend.It's hard for Jonghyun to proposed such a boyish girl like Younin,until he confessed his feelings at Younin,IN FRONT OF ALL STUDENTS AT SCHOOL!Aigooya,me and Haejin nearly wanted to cried because we laughed non-stop after heard JongNin couple(Jonghyun+Younin)'s story.

Besides,Haejin always gave her pastries at my shop.In other words,we shared our business.This 16 years-old girl like her really smart in business field.I'm really respected it.

It's looks like people love her pastries.If someone not bought her pastries at my shop,I'm the one who ate it.WOW!!!It's delicious..'mashittseo~'

Especially,her cheeseberry cake.Cheese with blueberry in cake?Such a weird combination but the result..it's good..

I'm feel happy at her..until I was falling in love with her.I'm scare if she not accepted my proposal.I was confused.

But,I tried my hard.With full of supporting with my sisters,Jonghyun and his girlfriend,I tried to propose that young girl.I knew she's a bit youngest than my sisters but who's cares...?LOVE IS BLIND..

* * *
I invited her to came at my shop and asked her to sat next to me.She seems relax when I talked with her.And this is the time..I tried to proposed her.

"Haejin ah..",I called her."Ne?".Omona..my heartbeat...it beat so fast..

"What?What do you want?",Haejin asked me nicely.Her sweet voice made me...blushed.I don't know..I feel I wanna die..hey,Jinki!!You are man!Yes,I'm a man!!Not a COWARD!!!C.O.W.A.R.D!(Aish..stop spelled it if you hate that word!!!!)

I took a slice of bread with a fork and kneeling in front of her.All customers kept watching us.Haejin feels shy when all peoples looked at her."Oppa..what are you doing?",she asked me."Jung Haejin..could you be my wife?",I proposed her."I...I..",she's stuttered."And I know you too young to be my wife but I can wait until you are 19-years-old but,can you accept my proposal?",I asked her again...

"Haejin ah..just say yes!!",Younin screamed at Haejin."Say yes..",one of customers suddenly yelled and all peoples also follow what my customer was said.

A bread still in my hand to wait she ate it.If she ate it,it's mean she accept my proposal.If not,bye..

Suddenly,she ate it!!I can't believe it!!!She accept it!!She looks so happy.She craved such a wide smile.Oh..I think I wanna kiss her but it's too early.I must kept our first kiss until we get married.

4 years later..

Haejin and me get married,on her birthday in September.She feels happy because she can celebrated her birthday,at the same time,we can celebrate our wedding anniversary soon..

"Lee Jinki,are you really accept Jung Haejin to be your wife,forever..?",a pastor asked me."I do~",I replied back."And you,Jung Haejin.Did you really accept Lee Jinki as your husband,forever..?",pastor asked my new wife who already became 19-years-old girl."I do..",she replied."And now,I announce that you two are husband and wife..And now,you can kiss your bride",pastor told me.I looked at her face closely."You are beautiful angel,Haejin..",I praised her and she happy.This is the time that I waited.I kissed her lips.This is our first kiss in wedding day.For Haejin,it such a sweetest memory forever

Now,we opened a coffee house at Seoul City.My bread shop was closed and also Haejin's pastries shop.We share our recipe of breads and pastries together.We promised that we kept our recipes until our children take over after we died.

I can't believe a bread can met me with her.Our love story between bread and pastries still kept in our mind...

***

CUT!!

(NOTE:Why?Are you feels weird why suddenly I said "CUT"..?Hehehe..it such a special episode I created for Haejin.At the same time,this chapter just for Key's film project.In this fanfiction,Key made a short movie about love.So,he asked Onew and Haejin as a main characters..sorry,Haejin..it's just special for you..actually,in real L.O.V.E fanfic,ur moment with Onew..I'm not create it yet..Sorry,Key asked me to called u guys to acted in his project..mianhae...actually,Key the one who said "cut"..sorry..*bow*)


1 comment:

  1. daebak ah Key. haha. DILA!!! THANKS SO MUCH! HAHA. I LOVE YOU LAHH! at first, aku ingat ka lupe birthday aku. but still, you gave me a gift. special pulak tuh. haha. tu pasal aku sayaaaaang ka! thanks yeah.

    and the story, aigoo. awalnye kahwin. gatal Jinki. keke :D thanks dear. you are a good writer. yes, you are.

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete