CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 3, 2010

STEP 15-"Ugly Love" Story at School Festival.



At KiRaJun's class..

"Geez...what happen with these twin?They sit...at front now..?And I....feel lonely...",she sighed in heart.She thought Dongjun and Key will be sat together at front but seems like Dongjun sat at front but at different line from Key."KiRaJun will be disappear....because of
me..~”,she nearly want to cried.

One of her classmate appeared in front of her with his widely smile."Eunra..~Key give this for you~",her classmate gave a note that Key was borrowed it."Thanks,Taecyeon~",Eunra replied and her classmate was confused why she called him Taecyeon."Mwo?",her classmate said."Oh my God..~I'm sorry Thunder..~",Eunra bowed but her classmate just smiled."I hope you not use your nickname which begin from letter T~",she sighed in heart,again..~

Key just read his book and Dongjun just listened songs from his IPod.All of them still did the same thing although they were separated.

* * *
During sport science subject,Junsu taught them,including KiRaJun.Junsu’s face after Eunra hurt Younin’s heart,it’s...different.Full of fierce and serious when he taught.All his fans feel weird with his behavior.One of them was whispered at her friend who sat next to her.

"What happen with ‘sonsaengnim’(teacher) these days?He always use funny method when he teaching and always make a joke,right?","Ne..maybe he was fought with Younin,his sister..","That boyish?”.”No...she my sister...although she looks boyish and fierce,but she never talk when a teacher is teaching now.”,Junsu was appeared behind them and they shocked.”Take your books and stand at outside the class until my time is over~”,Junsu warned them and they just followed his words.”I don’t want any of you is talking during my lessons.You must pay attention if teacher is teaching,arasseo?”,Junsu said to all his students and all students just bow,it’s means they understand what he said."I don’t want to hear any bad words from you to my family..~",he feels upset and sad in heart.

* * *
After school day,Eunra just did her own activity at school field.She can’t visit her friends at dance room because she scared if they will kick her out from dance room because of her words which already hurt the ‘maknae’(name for youngest member,in Hangul) of Red Hawk Movement.Besides,she need to practice any sports at school field because her school will had “Gangwon High’s Sports Competition” on August.She need to pay attention in her ‘career’ as school’s athlete.

Eunra entered in 3 type of game in sports event soon,long jump,200 meter run and one game that she can’t ‘master’ it,same as she can’t ‘master’ in her science subject at class,HIGH JUMP..~

She already made 3 trial jump but failed.Her coach was disappointed at her,although her coach just craved their silly smile at her and said “try again..and again..” at her.Eunra just like a
psychic who can ‘detect’ human’s feelings.”Same words from them..~I think I wanna vomit with their words..~why they just condemn my stupid brain and mad at me!!!?I need someone who can mad at me and.....give me some supporting and advices~”,she tried to released her tension in heart.Because she tried her bwst way,and kept released her tension which always kept in heart,she can reached it from the fence during last trial for high jump.When she was lay down on the fresh grass,the most comfort grass field at school,she think about Key and Dongjun.For the first time she can saw that the twin brothers were mad and upset because of her words."Are they feel upset because of my words at Younin...or something else..?",Eunra confused.But,she tried to be calmed while watched the sky and feels the wind was blew away.

Suddenly..

"Eunra...~wake up!Are you wanna sleep here and be accompany with mosquitoes here?",her friend who also an athlete started mumbled while feels uncomfortable with mosquitoes which really feels 'thirsty' with human's blood like her."Eunji ah..~let me relax here.I know you wanna go home with Minho-sunbae~",Eunra teased her.Eunji shy when Eunra called out her boyfriend's name."Whatever..~Here!",Eunji gave a letter at her."Who's the owner..?",Eunra asked but Eunji just shook her head means that she doesn't know who gave this letter."You know that your locker is next to me.After I went to shower,I saw this letter was located outside your locker~",Eunji explained it with one breath."Your voice..~too excited..You really can't wait him,huh?",Eunra teased her again."Aneyo...OK..bye..",Eunji waved her hand Eunra and Eunra just smiled.

She read the letter.

"Only a short letter..",she said.

"Meet me at gym..now!"

The stalker just gave a short letter at Eunra."A4 size of paper but only 5 words only wrote at here~"she kept mumbled.Quickly she went to gym with her stinky smell after training~Stinky smell was very meaningful for her who always tried her hard to be a good athlete at school.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Meanwhile...Younin still stay at school after finished clean art room with Ms.Hyora on Friday.By the way,doesn't any rehearsal at Friday and rehearsal will continued on Saturday until Thursday.

Haejin went home early than Younin with her ideal guy,Lee Jinki or also known as Onew.

When Younin went out from toilet,Eunra was bumped at her.Younin doesn't show her anger but ignored it.Besides,Younin closed her ears with her headphone which same patterns as Dongjun."She still mad at me..~",Eunra sighed.

* * * *
After finished her 'business' at toilet,Eunra remembered back about her short note which a stalker gave at her.Quickly,she ran to the gym like a cheetah.

When she opened the door's gym,Dongjun was appeared in front of her.Dongjun also acted same as Younin,ignored her."Dongjun..Dongjun ah..~",she chased him and held his hand."I'm sorry I come late..~I..I was finish my training too late..~Mianhae...",Eunra talked with lower voice."Gwenchana..~",a single word from Dongjun."I'm grateful that you still can talk with me~",Eunra replied."I know it's my fault if I talked something badly about Younin until you and Key mad at me.But,at least,you guys can mad at me,not make our relationship become further away~",Eunra nearly want to cried.Dongjun can't see and feel her sadness.He looked at her and wiped her tears."No..it's not because of Younin..but..",Dongjun stuttered to confessed his true feelings at Eunra."But what..?",Eunra stared at his eyes and still waited another words were came out from his mouth.He can't continued his words but gave a warm hug at her."I'm really like you..really like you..and Key also.But,we know that your heart only for Taecyeon",he explained while his warm hand still touched Eunra when he hugged."We will help you..~",Dongjun then released her and played with her short hair while smile at her.

Eunra nearly want to cried and she hugged him tightly."Thanks,Dongjun..~You guys are my bestfriend forever!!!",she screamed too loudly while cried."Spoiler..",Dongjun yelled in heart.When they still hugging,at the same time Younin also appeared in front of them.She doesn't care about what what they did now but she said,"Oppa...let's ho home.Bring her also~",although Younin feel hurted but she never hate her.Along their way to home,Younin and Eunra doesn't talked,while Dongjun was stood in the middle of them.Younin walked faster because she feels uncomfortable."Let her...soon,she will be ok..~",Dongjun cheer up her and Eunra nodded.

* * * *
At Eunra's home..

"Where are you going right now?",Junho asked Eunra who wore her black sneakers."Everytime I wanna go to my friend's house,you will asked me while drink your juice.Dejavu,right?,"that 'angel' who always cried gave a small laugh."Yeah..whatever..~hey,if you sad,call me,I will take you at your friend's house.Ok..?"."Ne.."

* * * *
At Younin's house...

Eunra arrived in front of her house.She saw in window at Younin's room was opened and curtain was blew strongly.Suddenly,that was a person touched her shoulder.Eunra shocked and then she use her 'kendo technique' at that person."Argh!!",Eunra can recognized that voice."Key?",Eunra looked at his face."Aigoo..so that's why you never have any anti-fans..~You are too strong..",Key mumbled while rubbed his butt."Mianhae..~",Eunra talked in lower voice and bowed.For the first time,a fierce girl in Key's eyes bowed in front of him.Actually,she can be the 2nd boyish after Younin because of her excited about sports and martial art.But,this time,her attitude was different and make Key really attracted with her."Aneyo...she want Taecyeon..~Me and Dongjun must helped her..~",Key remembered what Dongjun was said after back from school.

[Flashback]

"Seems like Eunra really like him so much..~",Dongjun explained at Key who was watched TV.

"So what?",Key talked with his arrogant voice.

"We must help her.Hey,You,and me really love her,right?If she love and treat us like her bestfriends,she will always remember us although she have Taecyeon,right?",Dongjun's words already make Key woke up from watched TV.

Key nodded.

"Junsu is right.Our heart and the way we talked must be one..",Dongjun remember what Junsu said when he was a little child.

"What do you mean?",Key confused with his naughty twin brother.

"If we say we love her as bestfriend,our heart must feels the same too.If not,we will hurt her because we not honestly in our friendship...~",Dongjun explained again.

"I think you right..~",Key seems understood what he said.

Suddenly,Key stared at him seriously.Dongjun kept waved his hand at him..


"Yah...Key...Key?!...Key...."

........
.....
...

[Flashback end]

"Key...Key?!....",Eunra kept waved her hand nonstop.She flicked her finger in front of him."Huh?Wae?",Key becames blur."You stood like a doll in 30 minutes!!!"Eunra yelled."Mianhae...but,why did you come here?",Key asked."Can I meet Younin?I wanna ask for apologise..You know..this is my first time I hurt her.I know it takes 2 month for her to apologize people.You already told me but,I don't want Younin will hate me..and...her foster brother too..",Eunra think about Taecyeon that will hate her too.

"Now..you already know who is Younin,right?"Key asked her like a mother was angry and Eunra was nodded."You tried to test her angrier,but you don't know the way she mad is too fierce than you.Like a flaming dragon,you know?",Key yelled again."I know...I know..and can you stop mumble at me,OK?!I want to meet her now!!",Eunra mad."Wait here..",Key said and entered to the house.Eunra kept waiting..and waiting.Suddenly,Key was ran to the outside the house like a people saw a ghost."What happen?",Eunra asked."Did you saw Younin went out from house?",Key asked.Eunra shook."She's not at her room!!",Key spoke."But..but I saw a window at her room was opened.",Eunra said that she saw Younin at her room."You know..people saw her was went to school through the window at her room.Because of you,she doesn't want to talk me and the rest~",Key explained in one breath."Omoona..",Eunra spoke in heart.

"Don't worry...she at my garage now",suddenly,a tall guy was appeared in front of them."Who are you..?",Key asked."Aigooya...don't you recognized you new neighbor,hyung?",it's Chansung's voice,Kim's new neighbor who was fought at Younin for the first time they met and became a good friend in sudden."But,what are she doing at your garage?",Eunra asked."Release her tension..",Chansung replied and they went to Chansung's garage silently.They saw Younin was make her own oil painting art at his garage."As I know..she's only can sketching,right?",Eunra asked about Younin's talent."I'm the one who taught her~A person who like about art and nature really like to try something new.Same as me..Find a new thing in photography~",Chansung explained."You right..~You know,when Dongjun prank her,she never talked to anyone around her.When Taehun entered at her room to cleaned up her room,he saw many paper which full of sketching about nature.Sometimes,she sketching our face and my face looks like a chihuahua dog!"Key talked to them and they gave a small laughed.Suddenly,their voice when they laughed was be heard at Younin's ear.

When Younin looked back,she only saw Chansung at behind her."What are you doing at there..Come here..~Is that any wrong with my art?",Younin asked her new 'teacher'."You released all your tension on your art.Did you have any problems,which hurt you most that Eunra?",Chansung tried to persuaded her so that she will forgive Eunra."You don't know me who really sensitive when she said like at me.It's really hurt.I'm not a bitch girl who really need a boy like Taecyeon.Taecyeon always tell me that he met his ideal girl that he saved at Boston.She's Eunra-eonni...",Younin explained while continued painted her oil painting art."You already grown up,panda.You must forgive for her first and last mistake..~",Chansung tapped her head.Eunra and Key just listened and seeked them from behind.Younin wiped her tears with her hand which full of red color paste on her hand.Chansung take a tissue and wet it with water and wiped at Younin's cheek.Younin stunned.

"Aigooya..what that boy doing right now with my sister!!!!!!!!????",Key raised his voice but gratefully that Eunra quickly closed his mouth.When they tried to ran away,there are 2 peoples with their own torchlight was turn on at their chin."What did you guys doing right now?",someone from them asked Key."Ghost..!!!!!",They screamed."Yah...this is your brother!",A guy mad at Key and hit him with his torchlight.

"Taehun-oppa,Dongjun-oppa..Key..~",Younin suddenly appeared in front of them after saw them at outside."Younin ah..~",Eunra called out her name and Younin looked at her with her upset expression."I'm sorry..~really sorry,Younin.I really hope you really forgive me~",Eunra begged at her and suddenly she hugged her."I'm already forgive you a long time ago..~",Younin started talked at her."Mworago!!!!??????",all peoples around her shocked with her words."But,why you never talked with us.?",Eunra asked again."Because I really mad at you that you also hurt someone's heart..",Eunra understood what Younin said about 'someone's heart'."So,that's why I don't want to talked with and all the rest until you ask for forgiveness...and say that you love him..",Younin tried to gave an advice at her."I'm scared..",Eunra stuttered."Who say the most pretty athlete and ex-model like you can't ask him for forgiveness..?He wait for you..~",Younin smiled at her,and all the rest..

"Younin ah..~thank you!!!",Eunra hugged her 'panda bear' tightly."Owh..I wanna hug her my 'dongsaeng' too..",Taehun acted too spoiler and hugged his sister and Eunra,tightly."Good job,dude!",Key praised his twin brother."You too..",these twin brothers were praised each other while high 5-ing together.They went at Younin and hugged."I CAN'T BREATH!!!!!!",Younin show her 'aegyeo face'..."We don't want to release our warm panda bear!!",Taehun still hugged his sister.

"Whatever.....",Younin was surrender.

* * * * *
Tomorrow morning...

The result for Qualification Test was released at school board.During recess,all of them went to the school board to see their result after a month they can't did their club activity because too busy with their own way to studied.

Younin and Haejin were on the way to see their result."I'm glad that you already forgive eonni..",Haejin asked her."If not,you will never approach me with your 'aegyeo face' with your fluffy black hat~",Haejin continued her words while pretended that she was sulked."I though you always spent your time wth Jinki-sunbae without me..~",Younin teased her."A..Aneyo..~",Haejin's face became red."I can't meet him always because he is a new worker at your cafe.Plus,he looks like a hot temper guy..,sometimes..~",Haejin explained about her new 'outing activity' with Onew."Jinjjayeo?At ahjussi's cafe..?Did you meet ahjussi at there?",Younin asked her."No..~Hey,seems like when he took over Junsu's cafe,that cafe was nearly bankrupt because all workers were already resigned from work with him,except Onew and Wooyoung-oppa..",Haejin explained again.

"I think I wanna go back at there,although ahjussi already take over our family's cafe~I miss my chocolate cake at cafe..~",Younin yelled."Me too..if you ask Junsu-oppa and the rest..","He will not allowed!",Younin cut Haejin's words.

Younin and Haejin looked at their result at board.Younin tried to found her name."Omoona..Haejin ah..~You are on 3th place among all students at Year 1!Mine is on 4th place..~",Younin grabbed Haejin's hand and show her the result.Haejin just can opened her mouth widely.For the first time she got the best result then before."Yah..~Don't open your mouth widely..",Younin tried to make Haejin's chin going up.Suddenly,a tears with full of happiness came out from Haejin's eyes was came out from her beautiful eyes and she hugged Younin."YOUNIN!!!!!!!!I'M SUCCESS!!!!!!CHUKAHAE!!!!!!!",Haejin screamed like a crazy until all students around them who were busy looked at their own result were closed their ears."Congratulation,dude..",Younin played with her hair."You know,this is my first time I've got the best result than before.I never got the most successful result since I have my own problems~",Haejin can't stop cried.Younin knew it what she meant it."Aigoo...don't cry,ok..~",Younin wiped her tears.

* * * *
After school day,all RHM's members went to dance room for rehearsal,except Junsu.

"Where is hyung?",Key asked Kevin."He go to cafe..to meet Jongmin-ahjussi~",Kevin explained."That evil guy..",Dongjun replied."But,not now since your cafe nearly to bankrupt~",Haejin started the conservation.All members were silent after heard Haejin's words."Whatever,Haejin..ok,guys..let's continued our dance lesson that Junsu show us from video.

Suddenly,Wooyoung and Onew appeared."Sorry we late..",Wooyoung apologize at all members.Jinki just ignored it and ready to started the lesson."Aigooya..why Haejin like this arrogant guy..?",Younin just talked to heart.

* * *
Eunra was walked around the house area to take some fresh air after finished her training at school field.Suddenly,she bumped in front of her ideal guy,Taecyeon."Taec..Taecyeon..".Taecyeon continued walked and ignored her.Eunra was sad with his behavior but she never give up to confess her true love.

"TAECYEON!!!TAECYEON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OK CAT!",Eunra still remembered his nickname that he used since they were stayed at Boston."How did you know my nickname.If you really like me and seek me always before,who say I can't do the same thing?I'm...I'm also like you too..",Eunra a little bit shy."Why you never told me before?",Taecyeon came a little bit closer at her."I don't want you love me because of my beauty,but my feelings toward at you.So,that's why...I become..like a nerd person~",Eunra spoke in one breath."So that's why you move on at here after being disturbed by 3 drunker guys before..?",Taecyeoan asked her again and she nodded."So..can you forgive me..?",Eunra asked again.Suddenly,Taecyeon lean his face closely at Eunra and show his cheek."Ppo ppo..",Taecyeon teased her and Eunra became too shy and she ran away from him."Eunra...Eunra!!!I'm just kidding..!!!!!!!",Taecyeon shouted her name but she ignored it.

* * * *
Tomorrow morning,all students were busy with their own works for school festival.And RHM's Dance Club still continued their rehearsal as usual although all of them were busy with their own activity.Taehun,Wooyoung and Seulmi busy to make a small exhibition about history.Seulmi who is the best fashion designer student spent her time before school festival with make a traditional costume as an example costume to attract all students come to her exhibition at her class.KiRaJun(Key+Eunra+Dongjun)'s class which addicted about sports made a mini sports games at their class.Chansung's class which full of 'future photographer' made an exhibition about photography.Books about learning photography was sold at his class.Younin and Haejin made a small cafe at their class.Since they not only can drawing and cooking pastry,they tried to combined their women's side and their talent to made a small cafe at their class.Meanwhile at Kevin's class,he made an exhibition about martial art with his classmate who also his friend,Taecyeon,since his class contained all boys.

"Wah..~You cook many pastry,panda!!",Seohyun,YoJin(Younin+Haejin)'s classmate talked to Younin."I want to give at all class at here,2nd floor and 3rd floor,teachers and Ms.Hyori."You will tired..~",Haejin who worked as waiter at class started spoke."I think today I have more energy..~",Younin talked with full of spirit and they just craved a sincerely smile at her."Uh,I must send all pastries and cookies at students and teachers now.Seohyun can you take over my place for a while?",Younin asked her classmate to took over her place as cashier."I will make a coffee and food for customers too~",Seohyun asked Younin."Ok!",Younin made a 'thumbs-up' sign."Can I help you too,panda?",Haejin wanna helped her."Sure.."

* * * * *
Younin and Haejin pushed a big trolly whic full of pastries,cookies and drink to give at all students at school.They visit to Chansung's class which next from her class."Anyeonghaseyeo...~",they greet them happily."We have cookies,pastries and drink here.We wanna gave at you because of your hardworking to make exhibition at your class today~",Haejin talked with full of smile.She feels like she still use her charm during she worked at White Cupid's Coffee House."Ah...thankx a lot,guys.Can I take more than one here?",one of their friends make a joke."Wow..since I'm not go to White Cupid Coffee House,I'm really want to drink latté."It's delicious,Younin~",another friend who drank her latté praised at Younin."Take all pastries and drink and give at your friends~",Haejin gave a box which already packed with foods and drink in there."Kamsahamnida..",they bowed at Younin and Haejin.Chansung just stared at Younin who was too happy doing her work."Cute..you are so cute when you smile~",Chansung talked to his heart.

"Yah,panda bear!Don't forget to come at my garage tonight!",suddenly,Chansung screamed loudly at Younin until all his classmates can heard it."Did you guys....falling in each other?",a girl asked Younin."ANEYO!!!Do you want me to take back your foods?",Younin mad at them."Sorry...",they just gave a silly smile at Younin.

* * * *
YoJin gave all foods and drinks at all class and last places were Kevin's class,office,and at student's clinic room."Kevin...Kevin-oppa..",Haejin called out his name."Wae?",Kevin asked her and Haejin gave a box."Foods and drinks...thank you,Haejin~You really can cook pastries.",Kevin praised her."No..Younin made it.She also made special crémé brullé for you too.Kevin took a look at box and he found a 'special' crémé brullé in box and capucinno in special box for him.Younin also put a note on there.

"fill you enery with your favourite dessert and coffee..~"

"Where is Younin?",Kevin asked."She..she at toilet..~",Haejin lied because Younin was hided in front of his class because she though Kevin will not talked to her.

"Say thanks at her,arasseo?",Kevin asked Haejin and she nodded.

After gave all foods and drink at all peoples at school,Haejin was too tired except Younin."Doesn't you feel tired,Younin?",Haejin asked her while they sat and eat a bread and tea."Aneyo..~",Younin replied."Did you drink energy drink before came to school?How many?",Haejin teased her and they laughed while enjoyed ate their chocolate bread and tea."If you tired,just back to the class and take over my place for a while~",Younin asked her and Haejin just nodded."Which place you wanna give it?",Haejin asked again."Last place..Student's Clinic Room...~",Younin replied.

* * * * *
Younin was alone did her works and she went to student's clinic room.She saw a doctor who also a student at that room.She knock the door."Anyeong...I have foods and drinks here..~",Younin greet him nicely but a doctor ignored her."At least,just say thank you if too busy..",Younin leaved a room while kept mumbled in heart.

* * * * *
After all students finish all their works for school festival,all fo them were busy cleaned up their class.Meawhile,all RHM's members were came at dance room for last rehearsal for school festival's performance at night soon."Eonni..where is Junsu-oppa?",Eunra asked Hyoyeon,a new member of RHM."I don't know..",Hyoyeon replied back.

Suddenly,Seulmi entered to room with all outfits that they must wore for performance."Wow...~nice outfit!!!!",Taehun was the first guy who praised her."Thanks,Taehun.But,it's just my old outfit that I made to released my tension..~",Seulmi shy with Taehun's words.Her attitude really made Wooyoung really attracted at her."I love to see her when she become blushing..~",Wooyoung in dreamland.Chansung who saw him acted like that flicked his finger at him."Do you like Seulmi-noona..?",Chansung asked him and Wooyoung became shy...Too shy than Seulmi."I think,you are the first guy who is too shy than her that I never seen..",Chansung teased him."Shut up!",Wooyoung pretended to be sulked.

"This outfit for Haejin,Younin and Hyoyeon.I also brought this~",Seulmi bought a 'thing' that Younin really don't want to wore it."Eonnni..why...why do you brought this?",Younin asked her.Suddenly,Eunra whispered at Seulmi's ear and her pretty smile changed to and evil smile."Eonni..don't make that smile...~",Younin scared."Don't say that I must wear this marine outfit and wear that 'thing'?",Younin walked backward and pointed her finger at 2 'things' that she really hate to wore it,MAKE-UP and HIGH HEELS...~

Dongjun and Key blocked her and they want their sister wore high heels and makep-up during performance."We will stay at here until at night and you must wear all of this..~",Dongjun talked with full of happiness."Ne..let me out a mascara....lipgloss...eyeliner on your face..",Key walked closely and tried to made her scary.Quickly Younin ran away from damce room and suddenly,she bumped at Junsu."Yah...what happen with you..~",Junsu asked her."Hyung...don't you want to see your lovely sister wear this outfit...?",Taecyeon teased him."NO WAY!!!!I DON'T WANT MY SISTER WEAR ALL THIS!!!!!",Junsu mad after saw that outfit."But,we already made a dance step for Genie song..",Hyoyeon started the conservation and Junsu feels tension.He looked at his sister who made an aegyeo face so that she can't wear it..


"You are a dancer so just wear it!!",Junsu can't let the dance room in bad situation like this.

* * * *
After made last rehearsal,they took a shower first and wear their own outfit.When all members went out from room and went to shower room,Eunra still at dance room and took care of all their bags in dance room.Taecyeon took out his cellphone from his bag and went out."Taecyeon....",Eunra called hm before he opened the door."Good luck for your performance..~",Eunra cheer him."OK...And I want to meet you after performance,arasseo?",Taecyeon went out from room after replied what Eunra said.Eunra can't believe that he wanna met her after performance finish.

* * * *
Younin became moody to wore a sexy marine outfit,along with make-up and white color of high heels.After she wore it and went out from shower room,all eyes kept looked at her."Guys!!!Don't look at me like that!!!!!",Younin blushed."Ah....I never saw the most cutest panda bear become a sexy girl like this!!",Hyoyeon praised her while pinched her cheek which not put a make-up yet."Since you feels comfortable wear this high heels,can you make a little dance with this high heels?",Seulmi asked her to made a little dance step of 'Genie' to make sure she really can dance with high heels."Hmm...I think she can dance well with that high heels..",Haejin talked at Younin.Younin just gave an awkward smile."Dont' smile like that my dear..~Keep smiling..",Seulm asked her."Ne..",Younin smile widely.

"Seulmi..can you out a make-up at us..?",Hyoyeon asked her."Huh...ehm...",Seulmi became blur."I never put any make-up on my face and you say that I mut wear make-up for you?",Seulmi yelled at her."Key-oppa an do it!!",Younin cut their words."Jinjja??????",all of them were shocked together."Ne...why?You think only women can be a make-up artist?Key who master in sport science can put a make-up at girls..~",Younin explained about his brother."Ok..we ask him..",Haejin gave an idea.

* * * *
Hyoyeon,Haejin and Younin entered to dance room and all boys kept stared at their beauty and their mouth was opened widely,included Eunra."Where is Younin..hehe..?",Dongjun with full of evil asked Seulmi."It such a nightmare for me..I don't want to see my lovely sister wear that things..",Junsu closed his eyes."Where is Younin",Seulmi asked Haejin.Haejin went to the outside the room and saw Younin was too nervous.Haejin grabbed her hand."Yah..Haejin ah..",Younin yelled at her.

"Ta daa...",Haejin introduced her "new friend".All eyes kept stared at Younin from the top until at her short pants."Don't look at me like that..",Younin mad at them."This is my sister..?",Taehun touched her face."Omoona...she's cute!!",Key pinched her cheek."Enough!!",Younin yelled.

Kevin was shocked with his sister wear high heels."Beautiful..",he spoke in lower voice."Mwo?What did you say..?",Taecyeon heard a small voice from Kevin."No..Nothing..",Kevin stuttered.A brother who really hate his stepsister was too excited looked at her new outfit.

Key put a make-up at Haejin and Hyoyeon.Meanwhile that Younin still waited her turn to be a "victim" for make-up artist like Key,Kevin took a snapshot picture at Younin using his Sky Jamband phone.His behavior was watched by Chansung.He though Kevin will like her although they were a sibling.Chansung also do the same thing with his camera."I can't believe that my brother and Chansung snapshot my sister's new look..",Junsu who saw their weird behavior hit them with a book.

Suddely,Ms.Hyori came to their room."Are you guys ready now? Red Hawk Movement will be the next performer after that band finish their song~",after heard Ms.Hyori's words,they became nervous."Don't make an expression like that.You will say that you don't want to show youe talent if you nervous.Just feels that you already show youe talent at all people,although this is your frist performance,arasseo?",Junsu cheer them up."RED HAWK MOVEMENT,HWAITING!!!",they screamed."I love this moment..",Ms.Hyori talked to her heart.All of them went to backstage and all students looked at them.How shocked,they saw a boyish girl wore a make-up.Younin can walked to properly.Chansung who walked behind her tried to woke her up."Can you walk properly or your ankle will hurt!",Chansung asked her and Younin just nodded."Since when he really take care of me..?",Younin kept mumbled at heart.


When they went to backstage room,they can see the performer was perform their talent."There's a lot people at outside..~",Haejin and Younin seeked at the stage.

When the MC was called out their name,they can't wait to perform their dance at stage.But,the male members were performed first,Junsu,Kevin,Wooyoung,Chansung,Dongjun,Key,Taehun,Taecyeon, and Onew a male dance used a song of Super Junior's U and Don't Don but with their own dance that they learnt before.All eyes kept looked at them and cheer them.It's feels like a concert.After that,it's time for girl's dance by Hyoyeon,who was a chereography for modern dance,with Haejin and Younin."Haejin ah..~good luck..",Onew cheer up Haejin with a kiss at cheek.Haejin became blushing.Younin grabbed her hand."It's not a time for love story..",Younin talked to Onew and he gave a small laugh.

All boys at backstage look at that girls.They were dancing for 2 girl's songs,'Genie' and 'Gee'.All boys who watched them were dancing became crazy.When they performed their own dance step for Gee,they became more widely,same as girl who watched them because they made a cute expression at them.

But,at the backstage,all members enjoyed the original dance of Gee,except Kevin who still watched her stepsister was dancing at stage.Suddenly,all members of RHM went to the stage and dancing together at stage and Kevn also joined them too.

"Eonni..they look so happy..~",Eunra talked to Seulmi."Ne...I'm also feel the same..",Seulmi just smile.Eunra and Seulmi kept watched them while sat at the chair.Suddenly,Wooyoung was walked at Seulmi and grabbed Seulmi at stage and asked Seulmi to dance.Seulmi became shy.That's her charm can made Wooyoung falling for her.Taecyeon also did the same thing at Eunra.Although Eunra was not a dancer for Red Hawk Movement,she the first student who always supported them and she became a young manager for Red Hawk Movement.

After their performance,Taecyeon grabbed Eunra's hand at went to the outside of school.All eyes at backstage watched them."Ah..~love story is begin right now..",Dongjun and Key made a stupid joke and they laughed.

* * * *
"Taec..where are we going now..",Eunra asked him but Taecyeon kept silent.Suddenly,they sat a bench and Eunra saw a kitten at cage."This is Taecra..My new kitten.I want to give it to you to someone...I love..~",Taecyeon asked Eunra to sat next to him."Thank you,Taecyeon..But,why Taecra..?",Eunra asked him again."Taecyeon plus Eunra..",Taecyeon replied back but Eunra doesn't understood."You are so slow...I tried to combine our names become a single name for our kitten..",Taecyeon yelled at her but she just smiled."Our kitten?You ask me to take care of her,right?",Taecyeon was too shy when Eunra talked to him."I love to see your face like that..~",Eunra laughed like a crazy until she don't know that Taecyeon was lean his face closely at her and his lip was touched her lip.It such a sweet kiss at school during school festival."I love you,Lee Eunra.You such an ugly sometime,but you are so beautiful in heart~",Taecyeon kept rubbed her lip and Eunra stunned.Then,Eunra moved her face closely and kiss him deeply.All 9 pairs of eyes were watched them were kissing at basketball court.

"I CAN SEE!!!!!!!!!!",Dongjun screamed while make a silly joke and all of them surprised them.Taecra couple became too shy."Younin...this kitten is too cute!!!!",Haejin who is a cat lover pay attention at female kitten with Younin.When the cage was opened by her,the kitten suddenly jumped and ran and they chased it."Haejin ah..what are you doing..?",Younin mad at Haejin.They chased the kitten at basketball court.They kept laughed when they tried to catched the kitten.Eunra just laughed and Taecyeon hugged her tightly in sudden.

Their behavior was being watched by Seulmi and Wooyoung."I hope I can be like them.But,I think I can't because I never love him because I'm too busy with my design until he leaved me.",Seulmi told her story at Wooyoung."Soon..you will find a good boy who really undestand you..",Wooyoun replied back her words with sincerely smile.A sincerely smile that Seulmi love to see.She became shy.

Meanwhile,all members kept tried to chased the kitten.Ms.Hyori kept watched them at her room."They look so happy..",Ms.Hyori kept talked alone at her room.It such a sweet moment for TaecRa couple at school festival meanwhile all students were too happy enjoyed a party at school hall.

...A sweet love story...at school festival was revealed..

Although Eunra feels happy with her new boyfriend,but she never forget the twin brother who helped her always."Thank you,Key...Thank you,Dongjun.You guys are my cupid who I love since we were met at kindergarten~ ",Eunra talked to her heart while watching them,meanwhile Taecyeon can't stop hugged her.


+++CONTINUE+++

(NOTE:kekeke...TAECRA COUPLE's story is begin!!!!xDD..Actually,I really like to watch any girls wear a high heels..kekeke...and make-up...hmm....no comment.....-_-)



2 comments:

  1. *hugsssssss*
    OMGGGGGG TAECRA IS REAL!
    tehehehhe..suke3..
    omg key and dongjun sweet la..
    oke,my most fav chapter.
    tehehehehe..
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. why..why..Jinki arrogant sangat? dia kann paling sweet selalunye. HAHA :D eiii, that kiss is too early laah. hehe :] ohh Eunra is the main in this chapter eh? adorable gile TaecRa!! keke :) Dila, i HATE make-up and heels too! haha. same lah kitaa! update parli, and jangan lupe inform. ka tk bgtau pun ka dh update. sedih akuu. T^T anyway. great job, dear.

    ReplyDelete