CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 24, 2010

STEP 18-Bestfriend..



The short movie made by Key was gained many fans on internet.Since Haejin and Onew became the main characters,they also got many fans in school.Not only in school area,but at outside,until 'Boyish Younin" must protected her at outside,as her 'bodyguard'.

* * * *
At Younin's home,all Kim's family made a small BBQ party outside their home.They also invited all RHM's members(Red Hawk Movement's members) and also their beloved 'stylist',Seulmi.Wooyoung who doesn't knew that Seulmi also came at their party became too happy.But,his happy face changed to moody when he saw Junho,Seulmi stepbrother."Why I think I'm jealous with them now..?",Wooyoung sighed in heart.

Suddenly,Wooyoung reminded back about his song that he played through to his 'lovely piano' and then made Seulmi became mad in sudden."How can I forget about that?I must ask for forgiveness at her..",Wooyoung seems already planned what he must did before he win Seulmi's heart.Seulmi who was happy chatted with her friends while eating,suddenly her sight seems 'forced' her to looked at Wooyoung..

Wooyoung seems enjoyed ate his meal with his only friend,Taehun and Onew...Seems doesn't ignored at Seulmi who was mad at him when he played a song for her before.When Seulmi continued ate her meal,Wooyoung looked at her back."Seul..~Why you always look so beautiful..?You make me crazy but it's hard to win you..",Wooyoung just spoke to his heart.

Suddenly,Younin and Haejin who were back from walked at garden back to their home and having a meal in BBQ party with brought their 3 friends."Anyeong,sorry we take a long time to walk at garden..",Younin approached them."Where are you going at night,Younin?",Kevin who was the first guy asked her.All peoples around them were shocked with Kevin's words.Only Junsu who are really love his youngest sister can said that sentences."Haejin's fans will chase her if we going out at evening..",Younin teased her friend.

"Guys,let me introduce you my classmate,Kim Seohyun,Kim Nuri..",Haejin introduced her classmates."Hi..I'm Kim Seohyun..",Seohyun bowed in front of them.This young girl with 170cm taller than all girls at her class already catched attention by Taehun.The most pretty pianist always melted all peoples who listen the way she played piano.And that's why Taehun started practised piano from his brother,Junsu because of her.Kim Nuri,"cool" class president in YouJin's(Younin+Haejin) class.Be the most disciplined and cold person as class president in school,but this pretty young girl love clubbing but never made any bad things at club,,just worked as part-time DJ at club.Only Younin,Haejin and Seohyun knew about her.

Suddenly,Eunra seems attracted with their another friend's beauty who sat next to Younin and remain silent."Hey,you..Did you..a girl that I saw on magazine?You are a model right?",Eunra asked that silent girl."Ne,unnie..she's a model..Shin Dae Hee..",Younin cut her words."Jinjjayeo..?Yeah!!You are the model that I saw on fashion magazine.Your face with full of sexiness always made my classmate really want to bought every dresses that you wore in magazine.You look so beautiful at there...",Eunra praised her."Thanks,Eunra-sunbae..",Dae Hee smiled."Why you call her 'sunbae'(senior)?",Eunra's boyfriend,Taecyeon disturbed the 'model's conversation'.."I learn from this Boston's model..",Dae Hee pointed her finger at Eunra."Eunra-sunbae looks gorgeous in magazine,especially her pose for Cover Girl's brands..She looks nice..I was learned from her actually..",Eunra was shy with Dae Hee's praise words."Yeah...An ex-model who resigned because of her 'giant' boyfriend..",Kim's twins,Key and Dongjun said in unison and Eunra hit their back."Yeah..romantic..",Eunra's stepbrother teased her youngest sister.

"You guys look so funny..",Dae Hee smiled at them,and Seohyun too.Dae Hee pretty smile made someone from them who joined the party fall for her.The one who teased her youngest sister,Eunra."Wow...this girl looks pretty..",he said.

"Err..Dae Hee..may I ask you something?",Junho asked Dae Hee.His stuttered voice made Seulmi feels something wrong with her younger brother but she smile."I think he like that girl..",Seulmi talked to the person who sat next to her."Huh?Uh..Yeah..",that person who heard her words became stuttered and shy..,and then continued eating.Seulmi just smiled at that guy who sat next to her.At first,she looked at another place,but she feels awkward with that guy in sudden.She doesn't knew the person that she talked to.When she looked at that guy,she was shocked that she talked with Wooyoung."Am I really talking with him just now..?",Seulmi's face became red like tomato.Wooyoung whos at next to her in sudden,until Seulmi doesn't knew with him,started talking with her."Seul..your face...are red...~",Wooyoung just opened his mouth widely when he looked at her charm.

"A famous model like you must live at Seoul before,right?",Junho asked Dae Hee and she's nodded."Ne..I moved here with my aunt because I want continued my study.Well,I'm still young to be busy like the other models at Seoul who already gain more popularity in model's worlds.I'm so glad I has Younin because I'm such a silent person..",Dae Hee explained about her background life.It sounds interesting for those peoples who heard it."But,Haejin also same as you,Dae Hee..~But,I'm the one who met her first and now,she become popular at school..~",Younin changed the atmosphere at night into happily with her jokes."Aneyo..",Haejin objected it because she became shy.

"And thanks to Key for made kiss scene between Onew and Haejin..",Junsu patted his younger brother,Key."Uhuk..Uhuk..",Onew suddenly coughed when he ate.Haejin gave a glass of water for him."Ouwh..so sweet..."Taehun said."Ne..thanks a lot for him who made such a sweet scene..and Haejin really beautiful with wedding dress..",Seulmi praised her.Haejin became too shy."Ok..enough...my friend is shy now..stop it!!",Younin protected Haejin."Aigooya...Younin is Haejin's new bodyguard..",Han Ga In's twin,Dongjun can't stop teased Younin."Shut up,Han Ga In..!!",Younin fought back.All peoples became too happy...Too happy until .."Hey,where's Wooyoung..?",Kevin asked."And,where's my sister...?",Eunra asked too.They seems happy until doesn't knew about Wooyoung and Seulmi.

"Talk about them..I feel pity with Wooyoung~",Taehun sighed."He told me that he want to apologized Seulmi because of his mistake..",Taehun explained."Mistake...?what mistake..?",Taecyeon confused but still enjoyed his meal."Yeah..don't you guys remember when Wooyoung played piano when we cleaned up our cafe?And then Seulmi became mad.",Taehun tried to remind them about their problems and all peoples were understood.

"Good luck for him..",Seohyun responded back Taehun's words with full of smile.Taehun became shy."Oppa...first time I see your cuteness when you shy..Do you like Seohyun..?",with spontaneous,Haejin talked to Taehun."ANEYO!!",Taehun raised his voice but he really like Seohyun so much..Same as Junho who suddenly became closer next to Dae Hee.."Yah..these 2 guys seems like your classmates,Younin..Look at Junho and Taehun..",Junsu replied back while all peoples tried to focused at Junho who gave a water for Dae Hee non-stop."Wae?It's that wrong?",Junho said.

They just smiled..

* * * *
At garden...

"Aish..where's Seulmi..?",Wooyoung,mumbled by himself while still searched Seulmi who suddenly disappeared from his sight.Suddenly,he saw someone who sat at the bench while held her beautiful silver bracelet.Wooyoung tried to approached that girl."Nice bracelet..You looks so beautiful when you wore it,Seulmi..~",Wooyoung said to that girl."Wooyoung ah..~But I think this bracelet are not important for me now..",Seulmi said while threw that bracelet far away from her place.Wooyoung who shocked with her action ran away and found the bracelet.After he found Seulmi's bracelet,he back to Seulmi and sat next to her."You can't do that to someone who already hurt your heart..",Wooyoung's words made Seulmi became confused."What do you mean..",Seulmi asked him."About the song that I played...and you mad at me in sudden and stopped me to played it..I know someone that you love..and suddenly hurt your heart...also played that song,right..?",Wooyoung answered it with passion."I like being a friend with a mind reader like you..",Seulmi pinched his cheek."And also a good listener..",Wooyoung continued her words."Thanks,Wooyoung..and..I'm sorry about that time..I feel mad at you.."."It's okay...Actually,I also want to say the same thing at you..I'm sorry..",Wooyoung cut her words.


Seulmi started told a story about her ex-boyfriend."I'm such an excellent student in fashion design at my school before..I had a boyfriend who always loved me before.I'm also loved him too but,because I'm too busy with my works,taught my juniors in fashion club,and create a new designs..I'm became too busier as usual,until he was boring with me..My study is important than him until I can't spent time with him and I couldn't said that I really loved him..before he leaved me forever..",Seulmi explained."About the song..?",Wooyoung asked again."He played the same song on my birthday..it such a sweet song.And I really shocked that you also know that song..After I broke up with him,I moved at here,until I met such a good friend in my life...and he also a good listener..",Seulmi said while looked at Wooyoung's eyes.Wooyoung's heart beat so fast."Now,I know why you mad at me..But,this bracelet,he gave it at you and take care this thing until you meet a good guy who really understand you..",Wooyoung said.

"Thank you,Wooyoung..",Seulmi said to him.Suddenly,Wooyoung gave a warm hugged at Seulmi.A warm hug in cold weather."Wooyoung,you think I can meet a guy who has a telepathy power?A power which can read my mind and my feelings at him,although I'm such a busier person?",Seulmi asked him while she still feels warm in Wooyoung's hug."Of course...one day you will find it..",Wooyoung replied back.

Since these bestfriend were hugged each other,at the same time,18 pairs of eyes,were hided behind the tree.Some of them were hided on the tree and watched such a 'sweet scene' between 2 bestfriend."Aigooya..so romantic..",Younin who climbed up on the tree mumbled by herself."I hope I can be your boy too..",Younin was shocked with someone's words."Yah,Chansung ah.!!what are you doing here?",Younin shocked because Chansung suddenly appeared next to her and also seeking Wooyoung and Seulmi."Nothing..I thought all your friends are a stalkers..And..I'm just kidding about my words..",Chansung show his silly smile."Of course.You always tease me..",Younin sighed.

A litte 'Lucifer' who saw Younin and Chansung on the tree threw a small stone at Younin."Ouch!!",Younin screamed until Wooyoung and Seulmi stopped hugging."Shut up..",Chansung closed her mouth.They were lost their balance on the tree and suddenly they fell down.Younin was lay on Chansung's body."Mi..Mianhae..",Younin quickly woke up and became shy."Yah!!Dongjun ah..!!!How dare you do that at my youngest sister!!???",Junsu and Kevin said in unison while chased him around the garden.

"Geez..I though a stalker was fell down..but,they seek us,Seulmi..",Wooyoung feels upset with them because he nearly feels happy but suddenly became awkward after all his friends already saw him was hugged with Seulmi.

"Never mind...Well,RHM are my new family...It such a best memories ever in my life.I meet such a good friends like them.And,I never forget my bestfriend here..who sit next to me now..",after Seulmi finished her words,she lay her lips on Wooyoung's cheek.Wooyoung feels so happy with that kiss."I want to scream now..~!!",Wooyoung talked to his heart.

"Ok..romantic drama is end now..I wanna go home,Seohyun..Let's go home..",Nuri asked Seohyun but Seohyun's still can't stop watched Seulmi and Wooyoung,behind the bush.Nuri sighed.She walked alone while her eyes kept looking at her Samsung Corby Energetic Green cellphone.Until she bumped at Kevin who also focused on his Sky Jamband cellphone,after chased his younger brother."Uh..Sorry,miss..",it was dark at garden without any lights,only the moon on sky made the beautiful garden became brightly.Nuri's cellphone was fell down,and also Kevin's too..They just grabbed their cellphone,in dark place.

"Mianhae,oppa..I can't see your face because it's dark here..",Nuri asked Kevin."Gwenchana...let me accompany you..Let's go..",Kevin grabbed her hand.Nuri became shy."His hand feels warm..",Nuri can feel it in her heart.

Because of BBQ party,RHM(Red Hawk Movement) team met their new bestfriend,and always made a silly jokes,but there's only a 'powerful method' to made people happy.At the same time,in BBQ party,some of them also met their new love.

+++CONTINUE+++

(NOTE:About the character of Shin Dae Hee..I bet all main characters who read this chapter must be confused with this new character,right?Actually,Shin Dae Hee is my friend at school.I don't know that a silent person like her also a fan of K-POP..DIE-HARD-FAN..And she really likes Kyuhyun also..Sometimes,her real characters same as Kyuhyun..danger!After I being her new friend,she teased me sometimes,but she feels lonely without me....haha!!I'm here,dude!!xDD)

No comments:

Post a Comment