CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 10, 2010

Words from me..~

Hello there..~I'm Younin..(well,actually ma real name that ma mum give me is ADILA..xP)

As you know,this fanfiction is created by my friend,Eunji..~She's the one who give an idea for story line,characters for this fanfiction..

Since she's busy for her final public exam,SPM,she asked me to be her co-writer for fanfic..~

yeah..all chapters that you already read it was wrote by me..

The main reason I want to say at this blog is..


I will stop posting stories of Love Triangle because I will be go to Kelantan for accompany my mother who must have an operation at Kubang Krian..If she go with my eldest sister,she would be lonely without her mother who stay at hospital for a week..So,me and ma youngest sister must follow them too..~

But,those peoples who read this fanfiction,thank you so much..~


You must thank to Eunji-eonni who give an idea to make this fanfiction,with her favorite Korea's pop group,SHINEE..~

Without her,I can't wrote until 10 chapters for whole story now..

And,I think,Eunj-eonni still busy after SPM..you know..that's a lot things she want to do...


So,good luck for her..

Don't worry,although I can't bring ma lappy at hotel soon,I will write many stories on book..for LOVE TRIANGLE and another fanfiction,L.O.V.E.


If I'm still not 'keep-in-touch with this 'job',it's okay..Because I need more ideas for the whole story,plus,I need to change ma skills in English..(woi!!epic fail maa..~T-T)

Lastly,I want to say so sorry if I'm not online start from tomorrow,(Saturday)..I'm busy packing all things..(including comics..xDD) to stay at Kelantan.

So,just want to say...GOODBYE..~


안녕히 가세요...~^^

by:PD YOUNIN



No comments:

Post a Comment