CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 3, 2010

STEP 25-TAKE CARE OF GIRL'S HEART..


After all schools met Jinyong for the first time on meeting,they were busier as workers at office.All students practice hardly to made the best performance after 3 days given by Park Jinyoung,a president of JYP Entertainment in Seoul.

[Flashback]

When all Gangwon High's students went out from the hall and busy practice their own music..

"Ms.Hyora!",Junsu called her."What?",Hyora looked back.

Junsu feels a bit nervous.

"Err..could you sit here?next to me?",Junsu stuttered."What do you mean?",Hyora 'smell' something.She thought Junsu had planning something bad for her.

"Well,just want to...to...",Junsu still stuttered."Hey,Junsu!be brave!!!what happen with you,coward?!",Junsu kept mumbled in his mind.

"WANT WHAT?!",Hyora woke him up from his dream."Just want to discuss about rehearsal.I mean....discuss our 3 days rehearsal..",Junsu explained it."Only 2 of us?What about the others?",Hyora asked."Well,I've already think the time during they practice,plus,I have my own idea to explain,what is the meaning of 'spontaneous'..",Junsu's words made Hyora kept rolled her eyes,a sign that she does not understand with him..

"Ok.."

[Flashback end]

* * * *
Meanwhile,orchestra team busy practice how to play their own music instrument.Sunggyu,as a conductor of his orchestra team must has such a strong scent to 'detect' any mistakes by his followers.

"Ok..we start...now!",Sunggyu with his stick kept moved and moved while all his followers trying their hard to played their own music instrument,without any mistakes will disturbed him.

Suddenly,

"Stop!",Sunggyu knocked his stick."Violin line.Violin were out of tune.Nuri!",Sunggyu called out someone's name.She went out from her line and checked her friend's violin.

"You..give me your violin!",Nuri called someone to gave his violin."Something wrong with your violin?",Nuri feels something wrong."What,DJ??",his words made all peoples in room was shocked.He tried to teased Nuri.

"Why did you call her DJ!?",one of them asked him."Yeah!a DJ playing music instrument in our orchestra team and now she repair my violin!",his words can't controlled Nuri's feeling from lost her tempered."All peoples can play music!You think you are the most better violin player?",someone from outside the room was 'objected' boy's words."Seonsaengnim..",Sunggyu bowed down,and all the rest were followed him.

"We are in day 33th of our practice..",it was Hyora's voice."In your record of activity club,you only come for training in 18 days!That's you call yourself as the best violin player?I don't care if you never come here for practice if you has your own private trainer to teach you.But,you always make a mistakes than the others.",Hyora walked at that boy while her mouth was non-stop moved from mumbled.

"Nuri,repair his violin string and I want to meet you and Sunggyu after training,arasseo?",Hyora warned her and Nuri was nodded,a 'sign' that she was understood.Sunggyu who still on his position as conductor also understood."Okay,continue your practice now..",Hyora warned them and sat behind her students.

* * * *
Meanwhile,Red Hawk Movement...~

"Ugh...where's Junsu?Where's our spirit?",Haejin lost her energy when she saw all her seniors were too playful in a dance room."It's already lost when we already arrived at here..",Younin also lost her energy and she laying her head on Haejin's shoulder.

Haejin's sight was changed at Onew who kept wrote something on his book.While Kevin played a piano which already located in dance room.

Haejin woke up and went to Onew's place."AH!Haejin ah!I want your soft shoulder right now!~"Younin was fell down when Haejin was woke up from her place."Err...",Younin sighed.

"Sunbaenim..",Haejin approached him.Onew looked from down to the top!It was Haejin."Haejin ah..~What do you want from me?",Onew was too cold with her.But in heart,"Uh..my heart always beating when she come too closer..~",Onew talked to heart.

Haejin sat next to him."What are you doing that?",Haejin asked."Make a new song..",he replied."Can I read it?",Haejin tried to took his book."Hey,hey!!!I never allow you or anyone to read this!!",Onew's voice became higher and made Haejin was shocked,and all the rest.

"Mianhae..",Haejin talked in lower voice and went out from dance room.

When she nearly to opened the door,someone was opened the door too hard until a door was hitting her face."OUCH!",Haejin screamed.

"Jinnie ah~",Younin ran into her."Hey,are you okay?Oppa!!!her nose..is bleeding!",Younin said it too Junsu,who was accidently hit her."I know..I see it now!Don't make me panic,ok!",Junsu was too nervous.

"Haha!Don't worry..~I'm okay..~",Haejin still smiled although her nose was bleeding."But,your blood on your nose scaring me..~",Onew feels worried while he took a box of tissues and wiped her nose."It flow too fast like a waterfall..",Key only open his eyes widely.

After 30 minutes..

"Are you okay now..?",Onew's hand still wiping her nose.Haejin just nodded like a little kid."Don't act like a little kid,girl~You make me shy now..~",Onew a bit shy with her cuteness.

"Hyung ah..~did you still feels mindless about 'spontaneous' theme?",Kevin broke his silent after playing a piano.Junsu just nodded.

"Hey,guys!You guys should listen my ideas!I know what we must do for our school performance..~I mean,we only use "Sing-A-Song" battle as our 'spontaneous show'..",Dongjun gave such a weird idea.The atmosphere became awkward..~

"Understand?",Dongjun asked them.They shooked their head.

Dongjun gave a big sighed."Let me explain it!",Dongjun explained what it's the meaning of his 'spontaneous show'.

"I hope it really..,really useful for our school!",Key mumbled.

* * * *
While Dongjun kept explained about his 'secret weapon' at his team to 'save' Gangwon High School...

...Ms.Hyora had something to said at Nuri and Sunggyu after their orchestra rehearsal was over.

"Seonsaengnim..Do you have something to say at us,right?",Sunggyu and Nuri were waited after all students went out from room.

"Ne..~Since we only have 3 more days before rehearsal,Mr.Junsu and me already discussed the time table of our rehearsal..",Ms.Hyora show a paper which she wrote all activities in 3 days before performance.

"Wow..~I can't see any activity that we call as 'recess'?",Sunggyu sighed."I'm sorry,but it's for our school's sake..",Ms.Hyora begged.

"Okay...I'll accept it..~",Nuri said."And,I also composed 3 songs into remix song for Red Hawk Movement.But,we really don't know what songs that we gonna perform for Sing-A-Song battle soon..",Nuri seems worried.

"About that,Junsu and his team will think about it..~",Ms.Hyora said.

"Wow..~his team being a 'brainstorm' for that battle.Are you sure they really can do it,seonsaengnim..?",Sunggyu asked his teacher."I don't know..",Hyora replied..

"Okay,you guys already show your best on your music,without any mistakes on your music notes and also our music instrument..so,tomorrow is our second day of our practice.Start practice from now,okay?!",Hyora warned them and went out from room.

Sunggyu feels shy to talked with a girl like Nuri."Hey,Nuri..~",Sunggyu called Nuri who took her violin into her case."What?"

"Where are you goin after this?",Sunggyu asked her."Watching my friend at dance room..Younin and Haejin..",Nuri replied."Oh..I see.."

"Just ask me that you wanna see Younin,sunbae..",Nuri leave him at room."Wow..she's really know about that..",Sunggyu talked to his heart.

"Did you wanna come with me or not?",Nuri seeked him."Ouh..Okay!!",Sunggyu took his bag and went out from room.They walked to the dance room which Red Hawk Movement were practice their dance.

* * * *
When they were arrived at dance room,Sunggyu was shocked with Younin's behavior."Are they really call this as practice..?They seems..."."Not serious..",Nuri continued her words.

Nuri entered to the room.

"Nuri ah..",Younin waved her hand at her."Whatever..",Nuri replied with arrogant way.

"Well,this is you guys call as practice!?",Nuri asked them."Of course,Nuri.This is our plan for Sing-A-Song battle soon.As you already heard from Ms.Hyora.It's all about 'spontaneous'..",Junsu explained with full of happiness.

"Wow,you look so happy,seonsaengnim..",Sunggyu who kept seeked from outside the room started spoke."Sunbaenim..",Younin saw him first.Sunggyu who suddenly appeared in their atmosphere really made Chansung feels uncomfortable.

"I'm tired now~I wanna go back to the room..",Chansung took his bag and went out from room."Hey,Chansung ah..~We are not finish it yet!",Taecyeon said."Yeah..your mood change in sudden!",Taemin,a new member said to him.

Chansung just ignored it.

"His mood before you guys was too happy than us..",Haejin explained it."Maybe someone from you really made he wanna throw up..",Wooyoung continued.

"Well,tell us what is your plan..?",Nuri sat on a chair.

"Well,for Sing-A-Song battle,we wanna to perform 2 happiness songs for audience..",Younin told her."So?",Nuri asked again.

"2 songs...first song is from H.O.T,'Candy',and lastly,all students most go up to the stage and dance with us in a song from Super Junior,'Wonder Boy'..",that was Dongjun's 'secret weapon' which explained by Junsu.

"Wow..so that's why you guys look so happy.And then,I feels I was in a place with crazy peoples..",Nuri's words really made all peoples feels uncomfortable."Sometimes your words really make people feels hurt.But,not for us,as a dancer..thanks for you 'advice'~",Kevin broke a silent.

Nuri was stunned with Kevin's voice.

"Okay..that's enough..Now,it's already 7PM now..All of you can go to your room,and start practice your vocal and dance step,okay?!",Junsu warned them,and all his members went out from dance room.

When all peoples went out from dance room,only an empty dance room without any peoples..only Wooyoung who still stayed on room...watched a beautiful view of Seoul in the night...

He kept thinking about Seulmi..

..~LIKE and LOVE has their own meaning,although it contain 4 letters together~remember?..

"Actually,you are really love her.I can't take back all my words because your bestfriend who doesn't have any feelings like Korean peoples can read her bestfriend who are really born from Korea!"

He was remind back what his bestfriend was said.He took his cellphone,and searching Seulmi's phone number.

"Yoboseyo..",Wooyoung called her with lower tone.

"Ne..Wooyoung ah..How's your rehearsal before..",Seulmi asked.

"Better..better than before..",he replied back.

"Where are you now?",Wooyoung asked.

"Er..at room now..but,I'm still in this building..err..wait..hmm..actually,I'm still stay in hotel but,I'm stay at the backstage room that we had a meeting before..",Seulmi was stuttered to talked with him.

"Ouwh..I know it..Your friend also with you too now..?"Wooyoung asked again.

"No..she's already back home..I'm just in charge to kept all outfits are save now..",Seulmi replied.

"Are you become a guard for outfit?Where's Eunra?Your sister must take care of it because she's not a designer..",Wooyoung said.

"Hey,you seems really take care of me..",Seulmi said.

"Well,I'm your friend,right?I will be try my best to take care of girl's heart..take care of her.Same as like any girls always do it for their boyfriend..",Wooyoung asked while his hand were busy packing a foods for Seulmi.

"Are you already eat?",Seulmi asked him back.

"No..",Wooyoung replied.

"Ouh..okay..",Seulmi said.

Suddenly,Seulmi's voice changed to screaming louder.

"OUCH!!!",Seulmi was screamed.

"Hey,what happen?",Wooyoung was worried.

"My hand..It's bleeding..I was sewing an outfit..",Seulmi asked.

She seems cried because her hand was hurt.

"Wait at that room!I'll be come right now!!",Wooyoung hanged up.

* * * *
Wooyoung opened a door and saw Seulmi was cried because of her bleeding hand.

He took first-aid-kid box under the table.He tried to cured her hand.He wrapped her bleeding hand with bandage....he was too carefully when he wrapped it.

"Thank you..Wooyoung..",Seulmi's face became red like a tomato."No problem..",Wooyoung said without looked at her face.

"See!!I bought your favourite food!!And also cappucinno!",Wooyoung show a plastic bag with full of foods."Did you want me to eat all these foods!?",Seulmi was shocked because Wooyoung brought many foods for her.

"Actually,I'm also starving now..so..can I.."."Of course..",Seulmi cut his words.

It's hard for Seulmi to held a chopstick using her left hand."Let me feed it for you..",Wooyoung took her chopstick."But..you say you are starving now!You should eat yours!",Seulmi said.She became too shy and her heart was beating too fast when she stared at him.

"Gwenchana..",Wooyoung gave a winked."Ahh..say ahh..",Wooyoung asked her to opened her mouth."Here your foods,honey!",Wooyoung was accidently called her 'honey'."What did you call me before?",Seulmi was not a deaf girl.

"Soo..Sorry..Sorry..",he show his silly smile."Don't treat me like a kid..",Seulmi sighed."Never mind..I always feed my youngest sister at home..",Wooyoung said."You such a kind guy,Wooyoung..",Seulmi praised him."You are totally different..than him..",Seulmi's expression changed.

"Hey,don't you already said that you already forgot him,right?",Wooyoung pretended to be sulked."Just kidding..You are too cute when you sad!",Seulmi pinched his cheek."I'm already said it.I want to take care of girl's heart..I will never hurt her anymore..same as girls always do it for her boyfriend.I will show the prove that I will take care of her until I die..",Wooyoung's words really made her melt.

"Really?Did you also want to know that she really feels well,save or anything about her?",Seulmi asked again.He's nodded."A girl that I'm really take care of her feelings,her condition..she's the girl that I really love..",he continued.

It's time for Wooyoung ate his meal.The way he ate like a person who not eating in 2 years."Hey..slowly..",Seulmi warned him.Wooyoung drank his cappucinno.Suddenly,he was coughed."See..I'm already say that!You are stubborn,Jang Wooyoung!!",Seulmi mad.She took a tissue and wiped his face.

"Seulmi..thanks for take care of me..Can I take care of you..start from now...?",it was a proposed from Wooyoung.He confessed his feelings.Their face were too close in 1 centimetre..

'POOP'

Seulmi was accidently kissed his lips.Wooyoung just ignored and continued ate his meal.But,his heart kept beating so fast."Oh my God..a girl that I really love...kiss me..I can't believe it!!",Wooyoung was too spontaneous to said it.

Seulmi went out from room with her red face.

* * *
At girl's room..

"Oh..Seulmi-eonni!Let's eat with us!",Eunra talled with full mouth."Yah!That's rude,sunbaenim..",Nuri wiped Eunra's mouth with tissue."It's okay...I'm exhausted now..I wanna take a bath first..",Seulmi quickly went to the bathroom with towel.

Suddenly,Seulmi was laughed when she looked herself on the mirror while she touched her lip."He really take care of me..A boy who really take care of me...I really like him now..Are he really like me...or love me?",that's really made Seulmi confused.

Meanwhile,at boy's room..

Wooyoung entered with full of happiness..

"Yo!What happen with you,dude!!",Taehun asked him."Nothing..",Wooyoung said.And he took his towel and went to the bathroom for shower.

"Ah..Seulmi!!!I'm really love you!!",Wooyoung said in lower voice so that his friends will not hear it.

"Wooyoung ah...I like you now..",Seulmi talked while she kept rubbed her body into the bath tub...while dreaming about the kiss scene between Wooyoung and her..


+++CONTINUE+++

(NOTE:Yes!!Panda's idea tank is full with imagination and ideas!!!Because of chocopie!!New flavor..STRAWBERRY!!!YES!xD PANDA GOT HER CHOCOPIES NOW!!!!!!!YAHOOO!!!!!Until I creat such a long story of SeulWoo's moment!)


2 comments:

  1. you know, klw Jinki tu chicken maniac. ka pulak Chocopie maniac, tau? aha. anyways, thanks for updating :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. omo cold nyer nuri..hehehe kevin ermmm

    ReplyDelete