CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 3, 2010

STEP 23-LIKE OR LOVE?


All students from Gangwon High visited the hotel for recess,at the same time,they wanted to searched any port for practice time.But,Red Hawk Movement...~

At boys room..,

ZZ..zz..

Junsu was sighed with all his boys."I don't care if all my boys already fallen asleep because too tired.But...",Junsu talked to heart while looked at his 'personal assistant' who also being called as his younger brother,Kevin."I can't believe this guys also sleep too..~",Junsu sighed.

At girls room...

They were still serious about the dance competition.Younin busy tutoring Haejin who still can't caught any dance step that she learned from Junsu before.Seulmi and her 'new assistant',Eunra focused on the outfit that all contestant of Gangwon High's students."Eonni,Jenny said she will come to this hotel and send all outfits that you keep at her studio..~eonni..~",Eunra called Seulmi but her eyes still focused on the outfit design.Seems like she can't wait an outfit that she made for someone special.

"Seulmi-eonni...~",Eunra blew her ears."Agh!!Eunra!!Don't do that!!Euw..~",Seulmi yelled."Did you hear what I said before?",Eunra linked her arm."What?",Seulmi show her silly smile."Aigoo...",Eunra can't continued her words after her 'Energetic Green' color of Samsung Corby cellphone was rang with a ringtone of B2ST's song,'Beautiful'.

"Anyeong...Really????....~Ok..~",she hang up.

"Why?",Seulmi asked."Your friend,Jenny.Remember?",just called out Seulmi's friend,Jenny,she remind back about all her outfits that she made with Jenny,her new friend that she met at Seoul's Teens Fashion Designer Award.Since Jenny got an award for the 'Best Young Fashion Designer' along with Seulmi,they still connected through to internet although Jenny lived further away from Seulmi's place.

"Well,since when you start made all outfits for our friends,huh?",Eunra confused."Well,since I came to Gangwon High,people already know me.Thus,they want me to design the best outfit for club.Well,for me,it just a little price I've charge for them.Well,you know,our school can save their money for club's activity.",Seulmi mumbled,at the same time she show her arrogant look.

Meanwhile,Nuri was check the string on her violin so that her violin doesn't run out of tune when she played.At the same time,she was online on via Twitter.She looks at someone who was sent his funny words on Twitter.

"Still want to acting cool to make all Seoul girls will faint out when they see me on stage soon..~The 1 thing they never know,I'M SUCH A HILARIOUS GUY!xD"

Nuri seems interesting when she read,then,she replied it on via Twitter.

* * * *
At lobby..

Seulmi still waiting her bestfriend.

Someone patted her shoulder."Wooyoung ah..~?What are you doing at lobby now?I though you guys will tired after 3 hours 'journey' on bus..~",Seulmi said."Waiting for my bestfriend...~My bestfriend since kindergarten..",Wooyoung smiled widely..for his 'girl'."I see...~",awkward situation is already live between Seulmi and Wooyoung.

Suddenly,some hugged Wooyoung from back."Wooyoung ah..!!!",a girl with 164 centimeter taller and pretty face when she smiled was hugged him from back.Seulmi was weird.No!She's not jealous.She just confused."Are she from Korea?huh?China?no...~doesn't see any Chinese's soul in herself...California?",that's come from her mind.

"Seulmi ah..~I introduce you.My bestfriend.",Wooyoung seems excited when he met his bestfriend.That's not because that girl which name..."I'm Tiffany..Stephanie Hwang,that's my Chinese name..."~

..which name Tiffany already linked her hand at his arm."Wooyoung feels happy with his bestfriend...~",that's Seulmi's though.

"She's a Chinese who was born at California.Now,she's Korean which name...","Hwang Minyoung...",Tiffany cut his words."Wow..You seems talkative,Tiffany.Plus,you are cute..",Seulmi smiled."Tiffany,can I be your friend?Who can guide me around Seoul?I think I wanna walk around Seoul and find 'something' interesting at here..can you?",Seulmi want to shook her hand with Tiffany."Sure..",Tiffany said."Seulmi..If you don't mind,I want to hang out with Tiffany and if Junsu want to start the rehearsal,call me ok?!",Wooyoung said to Seulmi while he gave his phone number at Seulmi...for the first time...~

"Ok..I will inform you..~",Seulmi said,and lower voice while eyes just watching an 'action' between Tiffany and Wooyoung.Then,she looked Wooyoung's phone number still on her LG Lollipop cellphone's screen.."The first guy...who give his phone number?He's the first guy..~",Seulmi stunned.

"Yo!Seulmi!",a girl with her boyish voice like Younin called out Seulmi's name."Jenny ah..~",Seulmi looked back.She's excited because she met her friend,again...They are in situation which called as 'EXCITED'...Feels like they were met for the first time.

* * * *
At girl's room...

"I'm boring..~",Eunra sighed while she took a nap on bed,but her eyes still opened widely like a vampire."Just go out for date with Ok Cat..",Younin who still tutoring Blurring Haejin in dance was mumbled.

"Nuri ah..~I want to online now..Can I?",Eunra asked a permission at Nuri."Sorry,eonni..I'm still online now..I want to find any private conductor who can teach me how to play violin better...",Nuri stuttered.

Younin and Haejin confused with her 'weird behavior'."Haejin ah..~",Haejin can see an evil side of Younin when Younin called her."You look so scary now,Ms.Evil Panda..",Haejin sweat too much...

Younin walked behind a sofa that Nuri was sat while she was online.Nuri feels something weird when she saw Haejin and Younin was walked behind her.And then,Younin show a plastic at Haejin.Seems like Younin want to show something hidden in plastic.But,Nuri just ignored it.At least,they never think to seeked what she doing right now.

Suddenly,Nuri changed her position after Younin and Haejin was hided behind the sofa.From sitting on sofa to sitting under the sofa.She 'block' they sight with her blanket.

"You think we want to seek you?I want to eat biscuits with caramel sauce that Sunggyu-sunbae gave me before..",Younin mumbled."But, why you guys must sit and hide behind me..?",Nuri 'smelled' something from them..I.N.V.E.S.T.I.G.A.T.E...

"We scare if 'that' shikshin will come here and steal our biscuits!",Haejin explained while she changed her sight at Eunra.

"Ok..~",Nuri understood and continue did her 'works'.Meanwhile,Haejin and Nuri kept mumbled like a pigeon,Younin saw something on Nuri's MacBook's screen.

"She visit Kevin's via Twitter profile..~",Younin already saw it and suddenly she laughed."Why you laughing?",Nuri and Haejin said in unison."Nuri,don't forget to 'follow' Kevin's youngest sister..",she said in spontaneous,while took her caramel sauce and biscuits and went out from room."You stomach will look ugly after eat this,Haejin.I'll bet you already eat during recess before..",Younin still leaved some words at Haejin.

"Damn!I knew it!She saw it~",Nuri sighed.

Suddenly,Younin's Samsung Corby Black Chic was rang.It was a message ringtone..a sign of message was arrived through to her cellphone.

From:Junsu

"After a meeting of summer camp is over,we will try to find any 'secret place' for rehearsal.So,take care all girls in your room,including your orchestra friend too."

Younin sent a message while she made a few step to the outside of room.

Junsu's Samsung Corby cellphone was rang.

From:Panda

"Ne..~when the meeting will begin?"

From Junsu:

"2:00PM"

From:Panda

"Okay.."

"Now,it's 1:30pm..~where's Seulmi,huh?",Younin kept talked and talked alone.She went to the lobby while her hand still held a plastic which contain a packet of biscuit and a big jar of caramel sauce with her.She saw Seulmi with her friend.She approached her.

"She seems busy..~",Younin talked alone.

Younin just stood behind Seulmi while Seulmi busier talked with her friend Jenny."Hey,who's that kid at behind you?",Jenny saw Younin."Oh..Panda..what are you doing here?Why you keep silent and stood behind me?"Seulmi asked."Well,you seems busy,I'm just waiting my turn to talk..~",she's smiled.

"Okay..~Just talk!",Seulmi allowed it."I though you were hanged out with Wooyoung-sunbae..and..~","Oh!he met his bestfriend before and he said he want me to inform him if Junsu-oppa has something important to say...you know,rehearsal and bla..bla..~",Seulmi cut her words."Oh..I see..Now it's 1:30PM now..so,all students will be at hall at 2PM and after that,we will try to find any place for rehearsal.Can you inform at him soon?",Younin asked."Okay..",Seulmi replied while she patted Younin's shoulder.

"Okay,bye..~",she wave at them.

* * * *
Meanwhile,Wooyoung and Tiffany walked together around the hotel.

"Wooyoung,why are act like a coward in front of her..?",suddenly,Tiffany broke the silent with such a sensitive question."What are you talking about?Did you mean Seulmi?",Wooyoung acted like a foolish."You always text me about a girl that you like.When I talked with her before,I saw your eyes still watched her beauty.I never saw your eyes like that when we met for the first time..",Tiffany know everything.

"I only like her..~",Wooyoung acted again..~

"LIKE and LOVE has their own meaning,although it contain 4 letters together~remember?",Tiffany tried to 'refresh' his mind."Yes..But,what happen if I can't take care of her?Specially,if I fail to care about her feeling..~?Girls always sensitive about love..~If they always take care about their boyfriend,I'm also want to do that.I want to show at all people that a boy like me can do that..",Wooyoung tried to cheer up."Jang Wooyoung that I know since child is such a kindheart guy who can calm all people's heart..~with his cute face like 10-years-old little boy can make all girls melt..Now,he such a coward to confess his feelings to someone that he love!",Tiffany's words really made Wooyoung feels uncomfortable."Fany,take back your words..!!",Wooyoung stunned.

"Actually,you are really love her.I can't take back all my words because your bestfriend who doesn't have any feelings like Korean peoples can read her bestfriend who are really born from Korea!",Tiffany mumbled."Did you remember the way you calm me when you ruined my date with Dennis before?Well,I hear after Summer Music Festival is over,a festival will be heading at Apgujeong street.It's fun and at the same time,you and Seulmi can date during festival because you say your school has 3 more days after music camp,right?",Tiffany kept talked and talked while Wooyoung just nodded.

"So,good luck,boy!",Tiffany played his hair and leaved him alone.

"Okay!Okay!I love her!!",Wooyoung released his tension by screamed loudly.

Suddenly,his phone was rang.A girl's voice was called her..


"Wooyoung ah..~",it's Seulmi..

+++CONTINUE+++

(NOTE:I can't sit too longer on chair...~listening music while continue my fanfiction.Because,my backbone feel hurt.But,that's not too hurt.So,I need some rest,at the same time,my hand which always typing fanfic change to 'writing' a fanfic before I type on lappy...I hope,my sickness can be cure..~)

1 comment:

  1. omg!! younin u picked nuri ekkk ahhh!!!
    wooyoung ah just confess to her..

    ReplyDelete