CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 20, 2010

STEP 22-Confession..~


Finally,Gangwon High's students arrived at stadium which it will be a final stage for Gangwon High's students will make all peoples who come to see them were shocked with their own talents.

"Guys,please wait at here,ok?!Me and Ms.Hyora want to to at counter to register our school as a contestant!And Kevin,keep and eye at that boy!!",Junsu pointed his finger at Dongjun."Ne..~",Kevin understood."Hey,I can take care myself,ok?!",Dongjun mumbled."Oh,really?He means that Kevin must keep an eye at 'your behavior'.Doesn't anybody can't mad at your crazy behavior except your brothers..~",Taecyeon mad at him.Dongjun pretended to be sulked.

"Auw..~you look so cute when you pretended to be sulking..~",his bestfriend,Eunra pinched his cheek."Am I not too cute in your eyes??",Taecyeon 'blocked' her sight."Err..yeah!Hey,all boys around me are cute!!",Eunra replied back with high tone."WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!",Dongjun and Taecyeon,also Key were shocked."Wae?(Why?)I'm just give my opinion about all boys these days..why?It's that wrong?",Eunra was shocked with their voice."Nothing...~",they said together.

"Cute!Example?",Taecyeon seems want to know about it."Well,my boyfriend's face really looks like my kitten that he gave me before.And my these bestfriends...",Eunra linked her arm at Dongjun and Key and said..~"You guys are my cutest puppies!!!",Eunra screamed until all peoples in stadium can heard her voice."Mianhae..",suddenly,Kevin bowed n front of all peoples.

"Puppies...~",Key sighed."Sounds like..~",Dongjun spoke."Like what?",Eunra asking."Like a slave puppies~",these non-identical twin brothers said in unison."How dare you..",Eunra sulked.

"Oppa become a polite person now..",Younin whispered at Seulmi and Haejin and they nodded.
Someone was get closed at Younin and pulled her ears."Oppa~!!!!Kim Kevin~!!!It's hurt~!!!!!!!!!!!",Younin feels hurt."Next time,don't tried to talk back about me,arasseo?",Kevin warned her."Ne..",she replied back."Ah..~this family are kinda happy..~full of jokes..but,me..~I'm only have mum..I'm the only daughter in her mind..",Haejin talked to her heart while kept watched Kim's family were made a silly jokes although some of them doesn't like it or not.

"Haejin ah...~Haejin ah..~",Onew who suddenly appeared in front of her but she ignored it because her eyes kept watching a happiness drama' of Kim's family."Jung Haejin..~",Onew's voice became so sweet as he seems wanted to seduce her."Huh?Ne?",Haejin was shocked when Onew waved his hand in front of her."Dreaming,huh?",Onew sat next to her.Suddenly..~

"Okay,guys..~Let's go to the hotel first.Put all your luggage at your room first and we will be at here on 2PM,arasseo?",Junsu said to all students."Ne..~",all students were understood what he said."Geez..~Junsu-hyeong always at here when I try to talk with her..~?",Onew was upset when someone tried to bothered him to speak with Haejin.

"Okay,sunbaenim!Let's go now!!",Haejin get up from her seat and took her bag.All peoples are ready went to the hotel which located not too further from the stadium.

"Wait,Jinnie ah..~",Onew held her hand.Haejin's heart beated faster than racing car when Onew held her hand."What?",Haejin asked."Nothing..~but,can I hang out with you everyday?And call me oppa?",Onew said something that he always kept in his heart..,before he confessed his feelings at her."Ne,sunbaenim..wait!!sorry..~oppa..~Jinki-oppa?Is that your real name right?",she asked him again.Onew or also known as Lee Jinki was nodded with her question.

PING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A sound of hon from bus."Omoo!!!They wait for us!!Let's go,oppa!!!",Haejin held his hand and his bag.They ran to the bus.Onew feels like in a heaven with his 'new' ideal girl."Must be patient and make her happy before I say I lover her.I hope,doesn't anyone try to steal her from me..~I hope..~",he said to his heart.

+++CONTINUE+++

(NOTE:OMG!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE BRING BACK MY MOOD FOR CREATING FANFIC!!!!!!!!>3<)


1 comment:

  1. hmm, one of the way yg selalu buat semangat nk tulis fanfic aku naik balik is when i read other persons' fanfic. :p rase tercabar, and always nk tulis. :D

    ReplyDelete