CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

STEP 8-ChanNin are friend,KiRaJun's sport teacher is...



All Kim's family were chatted in Junsu's car..

After Haejin meet Taecyeon for the first time,she can't stop looked at him."Panda,who's your cutie friend,huh?",Taecyeon asked her while looked at Haejin who looks shy."Haejin ah..~Jung Haejin..",Younin yelled at Taecyeon because she can saw Haejin who can't stop looked at Taecyeon."Haejin ah..now I know your real behavior.",then,Younin yelled at Haejin.Haejin took out a picture from pocket,and tried to found out Taecyeon's new appearance."Taekkie-oppa..~you look so different than before",Haejin commented about Taecyeon,at the same time,she gave a new nickname for him."Yah,why you bring that picture with you?And what you call him?","Taekkie..",Haejin replied."TAEKKIE?",all peoples in car was shouted."Such a funny name..~and cute..~",Taehun supported Haejin's idea."Me too..",and Taecyeon also."Yah..~when I called you 'Mr.Ok Cat',you ignored it!!You are so cruel,oppa..!!",Younin mad at Taecyeon while hit him with small pillow in car."Mianhae..~that's because of you.If you still accept me call you 'panda',maybe I can be your 'cat!And it's seems like both of us have an 'animal' name",he said while pinched Younin's cheek."Yeah..~you will be eat by me soon,Cat!!",Younin yelled again at him while all members just laughed.

At home..~

Taecyeon just can open his mouth and eyes widely when he entered to the Kim's house."Yah,close your mouth!mosquitoes will enter to your mouth and your eyes looks scarier~",Kevin warned him while closed his mouth."Aneyo..~your house is looks different before I came visit your house when we were 4 years old,Junsu!This house remind me of the korean drama,'Three Daddy and One Mom'....~who design this house,Junsu!?",Taecyeon asked him curiously."That girls.Art students from Gangwon High School..~",Junsu replied it while pointed at Haejin and Younin who helped him carried all Taecyeon's stuffs from car."Wow..~You guys are so talented!","Gomawo,oppa..~",Haejin feels so happy with Taecyeon's words.

"Geez..this Cat's stuffs....is heavier..~",Younin mumbled alone at outside while carried out all Taecyeon's stuffs from car.Her action was watched by her neighbor who also known as her 'enemy',Chansung."Hey,yeoja..!Don't think you look so boyish,you are too strong to carry all luggage..~",Chansung mumbled at her."Can you please stop yell at me?If you are so..KIND,just help me,can you?,Younin 'attacked' back his words.Chansung just laughed."Why are you laughing...?",Younin confused."Why are you not wear your black-fluffy hat?",Chansung asked her.Younin feels that she not wore her black-fluffy hat at outside.She only wore it at school because the wind blew too strong,so she need it so that her hair doesn't looks like a crazy person."Wae?you are not my stylist..",Younin yelled at him."But,you looks cute when you not wear it..",listened from Chansung's words were enough to make Younin blushing.But then,she ignored it and put a heavier luggage on the ground with loud sound."Ouch!!!!this luggage hit my feet..Ouch!!",Taecyeon's heavier luggage hit on Chansung's feet."Oh..Chansung ah..~mianhae..~let me take first-aid-kid box at inside..",she helped him walked toward to the bench and took first-aid-kid box at house.

"Geez..mianhae...~Geez..if you not approached me before and mumbled something nonsense at me,you wouldn't being like this!",Younin cured his feet while mumbled."Why she looks cute when she mad..?Aigooya..",Chansung just looked at around him.He can't looked at Younin."Chansung ah...may I ask you something?",Younin talked to him in sudden as she still put a medicine on his feet."Mwo?","I'm sorry..~","Sorry for what?","We looks like a kid to fought something nonsense when the first time we meet..~","Me too..~","So...","Friend?",Chansung cut her words while show his hand,that's mean she want to shook hand with her."Ne..",Younin just smiled.


"Geez..Younin!where are...~",Dongjun was stunned when he saw his 'dongsaeng' touched a boy's hand."Hehehe..~it's DAEBAK!!!I must show this prove at Junsu-hyung so that he will be jealous!",slowly he took a picture of ChanNin(Chansung+Younin) moment with his Sky Jamband phone.

****
On Friday,at school hall.All students were went to school assembly.Younin feels sleepy at that time."Younin ah..~you look so weak today..",Haejin asked her."I can't slept yesterday..my body feels itchy when I carried..","Thanks for carried my stuffs,panda!",someone approached her,hugged her shoulder and tapped her hair,it maked Younin can't breath."Yah!!Ok Cat!!Can you stop doing this at me!!!my body is cramp now!!!!",Younin shouted.

Suddenly,Younin saw Chansung was sat lonely on bench while listened as song from his IPod through to his headphone."He looks...charming..",Younin's words can be heard at her friends."Mwo?",all her friends can heard it."A...Aneyo..~I said..Ms.Hyori looks sexy!And Taecyeon-oppa..~Are you a new student here?",Younin recognized him."Yah..~He already been here half an hour before.He patted your head!",Haejin tried to woke her friend.

****
Assembly was begun."Annyeong,all GHS students.Today,I just wanna introduce a new teachers who will enter at this school and teach you in 2 subjects,sports and art.",Ms.Hyori's words can make all dance club members who still remember about their brother's humor who will teach at their school."First,is Ms.Kim Hyora,who will teach you an art in 4S2..",when a principal called out a teacher's name,a new teacher came out and went to the stage."Haejin...she looks..","Pretty..hey,we seems like a lesbian!","Aneyo..~if I pair her with Junsu-oppa..it will be good.",Younin and Haejin whispered.

"Anyeonghaseyeo~I'm Kim Hyora.Just call me Ms.Hyora.I will teach 4S2's students in art.Nice to meet you.",all students gave a big applause at the most pretty teacher at school."Next..",Ms.Hyori revealed the next new teacher."I hope,he's not Junsu..not Junsu..~",Kevin just hoped that his elder brother will not being a teacher at their school."A teacher who will be a new sport teacher at 5S1 class..is..Mr.Kim Junsu!".Ms.Hyori introduced him in front of all students.All girls just can opened their eyes widely with Junsu."Ommo..~are they still know me as a dancer before...?I hope not..",Junsu talked on his heart.All dance club members just gave a big sighed at him."I knew it..~he's our new teacher,Key..",Dongjun just acted that he was cried."Same as Younin,we live in a bad life~",Key started mumbled.Meanwhile in Kevin's line,"Wow~this is my first day,I'm being your classmate,and Junsu-hyung is a teacher?Woo..it's so 'daebak'!!",Taecyeon smiled widely,while Kevin just kept silent.

"Actually,my brothers and my sister also study at here..",Junsu talked about his family members who also studied at GHS."Jinja..?Introduce me who are they?",Ms.Hyori really wanted to know."Yah,Kevin ah,Taehun,Dongjun,Kibum,Younin..~are you there..?stand up,please..".All student's eyes just focused at Junsu's siblings."Ommo..I think we can't keep our secret..",Younin just talked in lower voice.

So,the 'rumor' about KiRaJun's new sport teacher...is..true...~-_-"

+++CONTINUE+++

(NOTE:ommoo...Chansung already be Younin's friend..^^..Taecyeon is back and still TEASING Younin..-_-"..~Junsu is KiRaJun's sport teacher?Oh My God..~+_+)



No comments:

Post a Comment