CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

STEP 7-Secret Rehearsal,Taecyeon is back!


"Ommooo..~how can he got this job?Plus,he being your sport teacher now?",Younin who shocked after heard about his brother's job tried to asked them."We don't know~We just had heard from our classmates.I hope it just a rumor.",Dongjun feels worried."Me too..",Key also supported his twin brother's decision."Okay,let's forget about that problems first.The most important,we must think about our rehearsal time.Because I'm worry if the rumor about our brother being our teacher is true.So,let's thinking about it.",Kevin,a new leader for dance club warned them."Ne..",all members shouted loudly to show that they understood what Kevin said and followed it."Eunra,are you wanna join us?",Taehun asked her."Joining..you..guys?Hello!I can't dance..~I'm an athlete at this school.My body will be look so thin like a pencil lead in size 0.7mm~",Eunra mumbled while all members just closed their ears."You guys are so mean..~Ok,I wanna back to the class now..jya..~",she waved her hand at them.

****
After 30 minutes..~

"Ok..~now we finished our little rehearsal now.Hey,remember back our rehearsal time,ok?We start it at tomorrow,arasso?",Kevin warned them again and all members just nodded."By the way,just brought a t-shirt from home before we started rehearsal.Because Junsu will think that we will back home late because of additional class~Dismiss..~",Kevin can lead the group properly.When all members back to their class,Younin still stayed at dance room with Kevin."Hey,Kevin~Although you hate me as your step sister,and we never talking each other like what I do it with my brothers now,you still a good leader I never seen.Thanks for being our leader~",she confessed about Kevin's attitude then she bowed in front of him,and leave the dance room."Am I shouldn't hate her?She's my step sister who still respect me as my brother and her leader.Although everytime I say I hate her,she still ignore it and act so nicely on front of me..~Kevin,you are so babo..~",he feels guilty with his bad behaves.

At night,

Haejin got a called from someone through from her Samsung Corby Minimal White phone.It's from her mother.

Haejin:"omma?anyeong.."

Mother:"Anyeong,my Jinnie~omma have a good news.I've got a new job.As personal assistant at cellphone company."


Her mother told her about her new job.That's make Haejin who still live at Younin's house feels happy.

Haejin:"Jinjja?That's good!But,your boss is a guy or a woman?"

Mother:"Of course a woman..~Hey,don't think I'm a new personal assistant,you will think my boss is a guy and I will seduce him,huh?Don't worry..~"


Haejin:"Ne..mianhae,omma..~Omma,when I heard your voice now,I wonder your already changed a lot.You like a successful woman,ever!"(excited)


Mother:"Thanks..omma miss you so much~Can you back home soon?I will call you first..~I miss my beautiful daughter now before I go to Thailand with my boss for work."


Haejin:"Go to Thailand for work?Wow..~You already being a new personal assistant and now going to abroad?How shocked..~"


Mother:"I will become busier soon so that's why I call you and I want to take you home before I leave.Gwenchana,since you live with Younin,maybe they treat you like a family member,right?"

Haejin:"You such a
psychic
,omma..~Ne,they are so funny..~Everytime,everywhere,always make a joke!"

Mother:"Listen your happy voice make me wanna cry.."(this time,her mother nearly wanted to cried)

Haejin:"Omma..~Don't cry,ok?!I also miss you too~Can you take me on Saturday soon?"

Mother:"Ne..~Ok..~Omma feels sleppy now,what are you doing now?"

Haejin:"Doing my homework~"
Mother:"With Younin?" Haejin:"You right..~Sleep well,omma..~I love you.."

Mother:"Me too..~Don't sleep too late,arasso?!It's 10:00 pm now..~"

Haejin:"Ne..~Jya..~"


Mother:"Jya..~"


They hanged up together.Haejin was cried a lot after heard her mother's voice.Younin who entered to her room after doing her 'work' at toilet was shocked with Haejin."Haejin ah..~why are crying..~?",Younin asked her curiously."Aneyo..~I'm too happy..~omma get a new job!Soon,she will going abroad to Thailand for work~",Haejin explained it while Younin wiped her tears."What kind of job she got until wanna go to..Thailand?",Younin asked again."Personal assistant..~at phone company..","I see..",seems Younin understood her mother's job."That's a good job for her.At the same time,if she too busier,she will forget about her bad habit,right?","You mean..drunker?",Younin nodded for Haejin's question."I think you right..~Saturday,she will take me home..We wanna spend time together before she leave me for work..",she talked while looked on the ground."Aw..~don't be sad,dude..~this!this is your house too..~You can come anytime,ok..~Your omma miss you so much..~If she go to Thailand,that's not mean you will living alone at home..~you can live with me..~",Younin tried to calmed her."But,it's been two months I leave my house~",Gwenchana..maybe I can live with you..or send a foods for you..",Younin gave a good idea for her."You such a good friend,Younin..~",Younin just crave a sweet smile with Haejin's words.

Someone entered to Younin's room."Younin ah,Haejin ah..~let's go to the airport now!",Junsu asked them to followed them."Airport in the midnight?","Ne..~Taecyeon had called me..",Junsu showed his phone."Jinjayeo..~it such a bad luck if I meet him..",Younin sighed."But,seems like he miss us so much,specially you..","Yeah,yeah..~he miss his 'pet'..~",Younin yelled."Yah..~come on!"..Junsu warned her in high tone.

"Who's Taecyeon?",Haejin asked her."My foster brother..~he back from Boston..~",Younin told about Taecyeon."Wow..~You got a foster brother from Boston?You guys know each other from internet..?","No..~he's really Korean people..~",Haejin opened her mouth widely when Younin said her foster brother really from Korean."Jinja..?",Younin just nodded.Younin show a picture of him and her brothers."Taecyeon was born from Busan.After his mother passed away when he was 10,he moved to Boston with his father."Where is he..?I don't see him from this picture.All boys looks handsome.",Haejin still searched Taecyeon's face.Younin pointed her finger at the boy who wore a round shape glasses on that picture."Euw...is this Taecyeon?He looks nerd.",Haejin condemned his appearance.

Junsu camenack to Younin's room."YAH!!!YEOJA!!!!LET'S GO!!",now,Junsu's voice really in high tone until water glass on Younin's desk was shook."Ne,captain!"

****
At airport..

"It's been an hour we just sit and waiting for him,hyung..",Dongjun sighed.Younin and Taehun already fallen asleep on his shoulder."Geez..~my shoulder is cramp now!!Their head feels like a bowling ball!!!!",Dongjun was mad while shook his shoulder to make they woke."This airport is cold..",Taehun started spoke while freezing."Oppa..~we are in airport.Not at Everest Mountain.",Haejin yelled at him.

Suddenly..,

"Junsu-hyung!!!!!"

Someone shouted someone's name from them."I know that voice..~",Younin heard someone's voice."Me too..",Dongjun also."Taecyeon ah..~We here..",Junsu waving his hand at Taecyeon.Haejin woke up Younin who still half awake."Younin ah~Younin ah~","Ne....~I know...~that
giant cat already back..",Younin replied it with lower voice."Your foster brother looks..so handsome..","Ne..I know..~he always sent his new pictures at my Naver blog..and...DON'T DISTURB ME!!!I WANNA SLEEP NOW..".Younin still in her dreamland,but sometime feels cold and wet on her body.She feels someone spray a water on her,quickly she woke up."Hehehe...looks!my 'water bomb' still can use it to wake her up!",Taecyeon burst to laughed.Taecyeon can't stop laughing until she doesn't know that Younin grabbed his bottle and she poured it on his head."I'M STILL WIN!!!I MISS YOU SO MUCH,TAEKKIE CHAN!!!",she ran away after took her 'revenge' back.But,Taecyeon can't let her go.He chased her around airport and then he got caught her."Babo-oppa!!You look so tall now!!",Younin screamed to louder in the midnight at airport when Taecyeon carried her in 'piggyback' way.

Junsu just watched them happily...~All his brother also happy,but they still feels guilty about their 'secret rehearsal'.They still hided in their heart.

+++CONTINUE+++

(NOTE:I present you...my 'dumber brother'!!Ok Taecyeon a.k.a Mr.Ok Cat.Eunra-unnie..~your love story is not begin now...be patient..^^)

1 comment:

  1. hahaha..!!!
    LOL eunra blabbering out of the world..
    and sorry..
    i object TaecNin.. ^^v
    hahaha..!!okay,unnie akn tggu taecra..xpe..
    xpe...
    :)

    ReplyDelete