CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

STEP 5-I Don't Want to Hurt Him...


At school..

"Aigooya,we always thinking about your personal problems,until forget to fill a club application!Tomorrow is last day!!",Younin yelled while sighed."Mianhae..~I'm also not fill it yet,Younin",Haejin show her club application paper at Younin.

****
"Are you sure wanna build a new group this year?I'm afraid if hyung not allow us to dance.",a boy from dance club was worried about his another member who really anticipated to build new dance group."Gwenchana..~we have Younin",a member feels confident with his answer.

****
"We already walked around school and it's looks like all clubs look so boring..~",Younin sighed.She too tired until can't walked properly.Suddenly,someone was collides her because there are more students were rushed to entered their favorite club."Ouch!!Yah!!You again..???Hwang Chansung!!!???Why only you always collide me,huh?","Because your face looks like a wall~",Chansung replied back with full of spontaneous and arrogant.Younin took a paper to make a round shape and threw to him.However..."Who throw this!!!??",a teacher was mad because someone hit her with a paper.Gratefully,that teacher doesn't recognized Younin because she already ran away with Haejin.

"Phew...~",Younin and Haejin feels tired."We are nearly got caught,Younin!",Haejin mad."I don't care what you wanna say but I think I wanna kill that giant!!!!!",she feels so mad with Chansung."How can he can be my neighbor and study at the same school with us?Haejin ah..~this year..is my bad luck year..~",she continued such a nonsense words and lay her head on Haejin's head."My late grandmother always said,if we had a fight with a guy,one day he will be our love...~",Haejin started dreaming."How many times you watch Boy Over Flower yesterday,Miss Jung?",Younin yelled,but Haejin just show her silly smile.

Walking and walking,they went to school club activity."Younin ah..~you say you love dancing,right?Here,there are one club who wanna find a new member.",Haejin saw a advertisement about dance club.For Younin.it's sounds interesting,but she almost thinking about Junsu who can't allowed anyone from his family asked him to teach about dancing,or build a new dance group."I'm afraid if...","Gwenchana..~Junsu-oppa said he do not want to dance not because about what you told me before why he doesn't want to dance,maybe..he not ready yet.And what you guys must do,give him a time to make his dance aura come back,and try to persuaded him,okay?",Haejin cut Younin's words as she patted her friend's shoulder."Okay..~let's go for audition,Haejin!",Younin's spirit was too higher than usual."Ne..~"

****
Finally,there already arrived at dance room.Younin feels stuttered when she stood if front of the door.Haejin patted her shoulder."Gwenchana...~this is your dream,and your brothers too,right?",Haejin tried to make her calmed.With more carefully,they entered to dance room."Annyeong..~",Younin approached someone from them."Annyeong..~",someone from the group replied and turned back."DONGJUN-OPPA!!???",Younin was shocked!."Younin..I knew it!You really wanna enter at this group,right?",his brother,Taehun appeared in front of her,can make Younin was shocked like a hell."I...I...~",she feels stuttered."Younin..~only you can make Junsu-hyung...~","No..!",Younin cut his words."I really can't do it!I'm afraid if he think I'm only closed with him,and love him so much,because want to allow us to join dance team back..~I don't want to hurt his feeling..~if he hurt,it also happen to me too,because I don't want my lovely brother like him,angry at me..~",Younin feels guilty.

"But,only you can do it!Please..~",all her brothers were begged at her."I!Say!NO!!!!",she mad."I don't want to hurt him,again..~",she replied again..

+++CONTINUE+++

(NOTE:Such a boring episode,EBA!!!!+_+..~Junsu,our "King" in Kim's family,Kevin,"King of Poppin'",Taehun,"King of Gagboy"(?),Dongjun,"King of Cuteness",Key,"King of......[I dunno what I must put for him..-_-"..mianhae,oppa,Younin,Queen of Caramel[all fruits,must be dip with caramel,to release her tension!])

No comments:

Post a Comment