CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 28, 2010

STEP 4-It's all about Haejin..


After orientation week was over,it's time for all new students entered to their new class which already set by school.

Younin and Haejin still finding their new class..~

"Aigoo...~finding our new class feels like we wanna find a treasure!!",Younin yelled."I thinks it's already 3 times we walked at the same place,don't you..~?","Ne..~",Younin replied what Haejin said while sighed.

"Younin!!!!!Younin ah..!!!!".Someone screamed her name,until make Haejin was hided behind her."Who's that?Ghost!!?","Yah!!!That's a human!Who call me,huh?".She looked back."Hey,Younin,unnie is here!",a girl waved her hand at them."Eunra-unnie!!!",Younin's voice when she screamed was too loudly,can make a window in front of every class can be broke.She grabbed Haejin's hand and ran to Eunra.

"Aigoo..~my chubby Younin study at here!And who is your cute friend,huh?".Eunra tried to get closed with Haejin,but she looks scared at her."Hey you,I'm not a monster..~I'm Eunra..~",Eunra introduced her as she wanted to shooked hand with Haejin."Haejin...Jung Haejin..~",she tried to smile,at least..~she can did it."Hey,you friend is so cute when she smile!",Eunra too excited while pinched Haejin's cheek,but Haejin pushed away quickly Eunra's hand from touched her face."Mianhae..~she looks a bit scare with people here.So,I must stick with 24 hours.",Younin explained the real situation."I see..~Well,I'm sorry,Haejin..~",she bowed."I'm the one who must say it..",Haejin replied."So,are you already find your new class?",Eunra told them."Aneyo....",they replied in unison,while showed a big sighed in front of her."Which class you get?Maybe I can help you..",a clumsy girl craved a sweet smile at them."4S2!",they replied together."Huh?4S2??",Eunra's excited was gone when they said "4S2"."Wae?",Haejin confused.Eunra can't said anything but pointed her finger at classroom in front of her."How can you guys can't see this class?","Aigoo..mianhae..~",Younin showed her silly smile."Gomawo,unnie!",Haejin grabbed Younin hand and ran to their new class.When she make a step to entered 4S2 class,she gave her phone number at Eunra."Call me if you free?",Haejin put a small paper on Eunra's hand.

****
"I wanna sit next to window.",Younin said while went to her seat which she want."Me too,so,I sit behind you,ok?","Ne..".A window was opened,and a wind was too strong until blew Younin's hair non-stop."Aigoo..my hair..~looks like Yui when she woke up from bed!!!",Younin yelled.She took a fluffy black hat and wore it.Haejin just looked at her."So cute","huh?hehe....my grandma make it for me!".When she said "grandma",Haejin's happiness was disappeared."Hey,are you okay?Are you miss...your grandma?",Younin asked her,but Haejin kept silent."I'm should not tell that..","she passed away..",Haejin cut her words."I miss her so much.She always take care of me.Now,I leave with my mother.My mother always hit me when she back home from home.",she continued."How can she do that?Are she always do that,everyday?",Younin asked her seriously.Haejin just nodded."But,why?"."She stressed after work.Her business will bankrupt as soon as well.Sometime,when she drunk,she nearly wanna hit me,but gratefully,my uncle saved me.",she continued.Haejin kept explained her life non-stop,but Younin is a girl who always be a good a listener,and who's know,one day she can help Haejin.

****
At home,

Junsu seek his sister who finished her homework."I know you there,oppa..",Younin recognized Junsu came to her room."Mianhae..~you such a psychic
!Hey,your first homework as high school student?".Younin just nodded.Junsu kept looked her things on her table,included her phone.Suddenly...

"..~Mazeltov,himnaebwa!..~Mazeltov,useulbwa!,Mazeltov,Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday, Saturday,Sunday~.."

Her phone was rang."Haejin...",she saw Haejin's name on phone screen,she answered it."Annyeong,Haejin..~?".She can't heard any sound but she only can hear a girl was cried."Haejin ah!!Are you there?","Younin...~help me..~my mother is at outside my room...I locked it,but I can't do anything..~please..help me..~".Haejin kept cried and cried,make Younin feels curious."Ne..~I come now!But,hey,your room have a window?","Ne","Just jump out from there,ok?I come now!","Ne..~quickly..".She hanged out.

"Wae?You looks worry,panda?"."My friend,Haejin in danger,her mother wanna hit her!As usual..~Aigoo..I don't know her house address..~",she was too rushed and took out all her things and books from bag."Gotcha!!!Oppa,can you send me at her house?NOW!!!?"

****

When they already arrived at Haejin's house,they can't see anyone at her house.It's...

"It's dark,Younin,where is she?",Junsu still seek Haejin's house."Nan mollayeo..~where is she,huh?Haejin ah..~where are you..~?",she kept mumbled and mumbled."Hey,is that her?",Junsu saw a girl was slept outside Haejin's house."Maybe Haejin!!",Younin replied confidently.

She went out from car and approached that girl.She looked at girl's face.She not slept but cried.Her face looks red like tomato,and she kept mumbled about her."I'm such a stupid girl!!!Live with female dog who always hit me!!!!",a girl kept angry.Well,she drank to much soju."Haejin ah..~Haejin ah..~!!wake up!!",Younin tried to woke her up."Younin....~my friend..~my new friend...*gulp*~my BEST friend!!!",Haejin hugged her and laughed.Suddenly,she slept."Geez..~she drunk!",Younin gave carried in piggyback way and entered to car."Oppa...she drunk!"."You friend have a bad habit same as Taecyeon.",Junsu gave a small laughed."Yah!it's not a time for a joke!I'm serious!Let's go home before her mother wake up.".Suddenly,a light from Haejin's house in turned on."Ommoo..maybe her mother is wake up now!Palli,palli!!!!!",she kept mumbled at her brother."Ok..~".Quickly,they leaved that place.

"Where is that girl,huh?",Haejin's mother looked at outside,she still drunk.

****

Tomorrow morning...~

Haejin was half awake and her eyes looks blur."Where am I..~",Haejin confused.Her face are too cold,because someone kept wiped her face with wet towel."Already wake up!?",Younin asked her."Younin?Where am I?","At my house,now,you must stay at my home for a while.Geez~,I'm grateful that today is Saturday!"."Sorry if I bothered you yesterday..","gwenchana..~well,first time I know you,my heart said that I must take care of you,and teach you how to be a brave girl",Younin cut her words,and smile to make Haejin happy.Suddenly,she cried.Younin gave a warm hug at her to make her calmed."Haejin ah,you wanna work at my brother's cafe?","mwo?your brother's cafe?as waiter?".Younin nodded."That our first lesson for you".

****

At White Angel cafe,

"Haejin ah,Haejin ah..~",Younin called her but doesn't anyone can heard her.He saw her 2nd brother,Kevin."Oppa.. where is..",Younin can't continue her words because he already went out from back door at cafe."An arrogant guy!"

Kevin feels something weird about his sister hugged Haejin before."The way she hugged...and persuaded her....same as you,Sohyun....~",Kevin kept talked to his heart.If we not wrong,Sohyun is Younin's friend when she was stay at Seoul before.What is a relationship between him Sohyun?...

**************
"Wow..~your friend looks so cute,when she smile.Look at her,she so happy when she talk to customer",Wooyoung,a pianist at White Angel can't stop stared at Haejin."Seulmi-unnie..~Wooyoung-oppa had a work now,he worked as a stalker at my...",Younin pretended that she called Seulmi,Eunra's sister.Wooyoung quickly took her phone."Yah!That's my phone!!!OPPA!!!!",she mad.

Kring..~

A bell was rang.It's mean a costumer came to White Angel.

Haejin approached a customer,"Annyeong,miss...omma!!?",she stuttered when she saw her mother came to White Angel."Haejin?what are you doing here?",her mother asked her."She work at here,miss.",Junsu explained at her."Why?You wanna take her home?and hit her again?",Junsu yelled at Haejin's mother."How rude this kid say like that at me!!!?",she took a bottle with full of liquor and wanted to hit Junsu.But,Younin quickly took back liquor bottle."Doesn't you feel guilty to hit your daughter?Are she make something that hurt your feeling?until she scared at all peoples and acted to wild when someone bully her?That's you call you as mother?If you still do that,your daughter who will take her "job" as mother will follow you,and your grandchildren soon too!!Now you wanna ht my brother?".Haejin's mother not only ignored what Younin's said,but she slapped her."Omma!!!!!!STOP IT!!!",Haejin's screamed."Haejin,let's go home.I promise I never do that,arasso!!?",her mother kept hugged her tightly."Let me go!!You not my mother!You not my mother who always love me when father still love you!You always hit me because of appa,right?Younin who always take care of me when I'm alone.She the one who save me and how dare you slap my BEST FRIEND!!!?",she make her voice higher when she said "bestfriend".

"I'm sorry,I kept..","stressed?Stressed because of business?Stressed because appa can't accept your bad behavior!?You are the only one who make appa leave us!Not him!!!You are so dumb,omma!You can make your own business soon,with your daughter who can help you.But,you use me as a "toy" to released your tension!!",Haejin cut her mother's words."I'm sorry,sweetie..~I'm give up..~what can I do..?",her mother hugged her tightly,she can't let her daughter go,when she heard her daughter confessed her feelings,in front of her...for the first time..

"Omma...can you promise that you never hit me?",Haejin asked her mother while looked deeply at her eyes."Ne..~I promise..,sweetie..~",she replied as she kissed her daughter's forehead.

"But,for this time,Haejin must leave with us,until you really,really change your bad behavior,arasso?",Junsu asked a permission from Haejin's mother."Take this",Younin gave back her liquor bottle at Haejin's mother."Drink this happily,ok..~About Haejin,I will take care of her!",Younin also wanna Haejin live with her."Ne..I allow it..~~Thanks...Thank you so much.I'm sorry if I slapped you.",Gwenchana..",Younin still cool although she was slapped by Haejin's mother."It's hurt..~",Younin complained about Haejin's mother,in heart.-_-

When Haejin's went out from cafe..

"WATCH OUT YOUR MOUTH WHEN YOU SAD TO SOMEONE!!!",Junsu hit Younin's head."Mianhae...~",she pretended to be sad.

****

Haejin leaved with Younin and her brothers until her mother got a new job.Since her problems was already solved,she can talked to all peoples,but sometimes she a little hot-tempered if someone bothered her,especially if someone bothered her and Younin.Dongjun,who always teased her like he teased her sister always got hit by her.Younin feels happy with Haejin's new behavior.

****
When Haejin and Younin was on the way to back home from shop.

"Ouch!!",Younin accidentally hit by someone's paint set."Yah!can you look straight when you walk.Geez..all girls love chat 24/7,until forget to look around her!!",a guy mumbled at her."Mianhaeyo...~don't mad,ok?aigoo..~who ask you to put this on this way,huh?Giant!",Younin grabbed Haejin's hand and went home."It's up to me where I wanna put this?Who's care??",a guy keep mumbled at her.

****

"I hate that guy who live next to our house!","Mwo?you mean..,Kwanghee..?",Taehun asked her."I don't know who is he...",Younin tried to remember back."He..wear..2 pierced of earings.Black color of earings."."Hwang Chansung~same age as you..Study at same school with us..~Maybe you guys can date together soon",Dongjun teased Younin."Stop it!",Younin mad at her.Junsu and Haejin just laughed at their action.

Meanwhile,at Chansung's house."Halmeoni..~which family who live next from our house...?","Kim's family..~some neighbors say that house only leaved 5 boys and 2 young girls at there.",grandmother explained about Kim's family."jinjja?","Ne..",his brother,Kwanghee cut grandmother's words."That girl looks like a tiger which never eat human in 3 years..~fierce!!!",Chansung talked to heart.

+++CONTINUE+++

(NOTE:ma channi s on da' way..!!!haha!!!gotta fight with him-->friend-->couple-->kiss-->and then...~too much story I will make for our moment..~xD..~)


3 comments:

  1. oh hahahah!!
    LOL ape mslh ngn eunra tuh??
    xpyh pkai mic da blh bg org dgar suare die..
    OMG poor haejin..hdp die agk mnyedihkan..
    aha!da ade yg nk jdohkan younin ngn channie??
    where is eff is my taecyeonnie?????
    xDDD
    update more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lom lgi..wat sabor..~die ade lgi kt Boston..~blum blek lgi..~xD

    bab ChanNin tu..lme lgi..~mmg lme gler nk tggu..~sabor je..~

    thanx 4 da' read!^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. waaaah. ganas gile emak haejin. keehehe. sweet gile freindship haejin and younin.
    but..part haejin mabuk tu. omg. tak bagus. hehe.
    rmai lgi characters tak kuar an? so..cepat2 kan lah yee. hehe. tak sbar suda. onewww! <3

    ganas lah channie tuu. sesuai ngan younin. heheh!

    ReplyDelete