CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 27, 2010

STEP 11-Sweet Dream..



Junsu still standing in front of Younin's room.

"I don't want my stupid brother who never keep his promise to help his siblings call me panda!!",Younin still can heard what Junsu said and screamed from her room.Her words really make Junsu lost his patience.He entered to her room and he looked that Younin sat under the bed and cried.Junsu tried to get close with her and touch her hand."Don't touch me!!!!!",Younin screamed."Geez..~it's hard to make her relax..~"

"I don't want to see your face..get out now..~",Younin talked with lower voice.Suddenly,she feels warm because someone hugged her."Can you let me go..!!?",Younin tried to escaped but Junsu is too strong and he never show any reaction but still hugged her."No,until you forgive me,I can't let you go..",Junsu replied her words.Junsu knew that Younin doesn't want to escaped for his warm hug."I know you still love me,Panda.",Junsu words really made Younin can't stop crying."Aneyo..I hate you..~",Younin replied back."I know you guys really wanna dance..but..","We will not die,oppa!!",Younin's words made Junsu remind back of his friends who also addicted with dance career."I know you guys will not die..~I don't want to lost you guys..~so that's why I don't want you guys doing something make me remind back my 'black memories' before.Junsu touched her cheek and looked at Younin."It's also your fault.If you guys tell the truth about your 'secret rehearsal',I will not angry..~",Junsu talked softly."But,we afraid if we talk about dancing,you will not allowed.",Younin explained it.Junsu leaned his hand on her shoulder."At first,maybe I'm not allowed it.But,if you talked honestly,maybe I can think about it but it take a long time for me to think it..hehe..",Junsu show his silly smile but Younin still sad.

"So,tomorrow..~maybe we can do an audition.You and Haejin must come to dance room on recess time.",Junsu asked her."I think it's too late,oppa..~Kevin,Taehun and that twins still in bad mood because of you~",Younin pretended to be sulked."I know..~but,dancing can make release their tension,right?",his words make Younin doesn't understood what he said."What you mean?",Younin still blanked."I will tell to principal to open back our place and you and Haejin..~could you make an announcement at school tomorrow..",Junsu show his cute face when his sister still crying.His cute face make she laughed."He...my panda is laughing..",Junsu pinched her cheek."Ah!It's hurt!","Mianhae..",Junsu asked for forgiveness.

"So,oppa..what if I make an announcement tomorrow and they just ignore it?",Younin asked again."I know what I must do.It's impossible for them to let ignore it.As i said,only dance can release their tension.",Junsu tried to cheered up her.But,it's make Younin worried."Geez..don't worry..~I'm here..",Junsu hugged her again."You look ugly when u cry,Panda!",Junsu teased her but Younin pulled his ear."It's hurt!!",Junsu yelled."That's a revenge from me and your brothers!",Younin still sulked.

"I'm already say sorry,remember..?",Younin just shook her head when Junsu asked her."I think you make me sulking now..".When Junsu stand up from her bed,Younin who sat under the bed was grabbed his hand."Oppa..~can you sing a song for me..?accompany me for one night..?",Younin asked a permission."Are you wanna me sleep with you?",Junsu replied and Younin just nodded."Ok..~",Junsu smiled.He sat next to her and sang a song before she slept.Younin leaned her head on his shoulder and fallen slept when she listened her brother sang for her.

At the same time,Kim's twin,Kevin and Taehun were back from school after finished their activity.When they went to upstair,they heard someone was sang at Younin's room.They went to Younin's room and just heard from outside."Who's that voice?",Key asked."I don't know that hyung can sing better than you Dongjun!",Taehun guessed that was Junsu's voice."I don't think so..",Dongjun replied with his arrogant look."I don't know what he doing at Younin's room..maybe Younin try her best to open dance room tomorrow..who's know..if she success..?",Key talked again."I don't think so that hyung will allow us to build back our dance group!",Dongjun objected it.When they still mumbled each other,Kevin opened a door slowly and peeped them.Kim's twin and Taehun also joined together and wanna know what Junsu and Younin were discussed.They saw that Junsu carried Younin on the bed in bride style.He also covered up her body wth blanket and turn off the light.They also heard something from Junsu."I'm sorry,Panda!I will keep my promise to help you and your brothers in dance career.I promise~",he said while held her hand."Sleep well,Panda~"He kissed on her forehead.When they saw Junsu was on the way to went out from room,quickly they entered to their own room.

"Why I feels someone was peeping me?",Junsu talked to his self.

Meanwhile,at Younin's room..~

She still not slept yet."Oppa sang a song for me before I sleep..~",she talked to herself and smiled.For her,that was her first time Junsu sang a song for her before she slept.

At Kevin's room..~

He still reminded back about Junsu and Younin before."Geez..~what happen to me!!?Why I feel so jealous with Junsu now!And Younin looks so close with him~What happen with you,Kevin!",Kevin confused."She's my step sister and Junsu is my hyung..~",Kevin still mumbled.

+++CONTINUE+++

(NOTE:Aigooya..JunNin moment is too much!Hyra-unnie..mianhae,again!!*bow* I'm happy that my omma back from hospital last Friday.Although she still using staff during she walking,but I'm happy that her sickness which haunted her at 6 years before will be cure soon.If she can walk like us,at that time,I will cry in front of her and say,"Omma..omma dah baik!!!!dah boleh jalan macam kitorang!"(omma..omma already cure now!!!you can walk at anywhere like us!).She still in holiday until 5th July and she still can make a jokes with us.And her smile really make me love her..)

No comments:

Post a Comment