CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 27, 2010

STEP 10-I'm Sorry



After Junsu knew their 'secret rehearsal',Junsu asked a permission from principal to locked dance room until school day was end.It's already 3 weeks they never did their 'secret rehearsal' on night.

At Younin's class..

"I don't know that Chansung such a bad boy!How could he told all secret about us at Junsu-oppa!Younin ah..~I think I wanna follow you..I hate him!",Haejin suddenly became angrier than before."This is first time I see my friend who such a coward before become angrier now!",Younin yelled."By the way,only you just hate him,not me!Now,he's our friend,he's also my neigbor",she added."Wow,wow..since when?Or maybe when Taec cameback from Buston before,and started from that time you guys become a good friend?",Haejin's words really make Younin shocked."How..how..how did you know?",Younin stuttered."How is he it's not important but now we can't meet together for rehearsal..",Haejin sighed."We can meet each other on recess soon,at canteen.

However..on recess time..

"Only you and me eat together now..~maybe your brothers still in bad mood.",Haejin talked at Younin who still drank her banana flavor milk.Suddenly,someone appeared in front of them.A tall guy with 2 pierced on his ear."Yah you!!!You such a bad boy!!How dare you told to Junsu about our dance team?",Haejin stood up and mad at that guy when a guy approached them."Haejin ah!Sit down!I think you are too much now!!",Younin mad at her.

"Well,it's not Chansung's fault!Chansung is a nice guy.I know Junsu forced him to told him about us.",Younin explained the real situation."I'm sorry...",Chansung talked with lower voice while looked on the ground."Hey,don't do like that,Channie..~We know you such a good guy,right Haejin?",Younin asked Haejin while gave a death glared at her so that she never talked something bad in front of Chansung."Ne...ne...you..you right,Younin!",Haejin stuttered.

At night..at Haejin's house.

"Jinnie ah..it's 8PM now,you guys doesn't go to rehearsal?",Haejin's mother asked her daughter."Aneyo...I'm too tired.Plus,I must finish all my homework now,omma~",she gave a big sighed while show her cuteness in front of her mother.Her mother just tapped her head while smile."Omma..I wanna banana milk?",Haejin ordered a drink form her mother."Just for you,sweetie..~",her mother replied back and went out from her room and took her banana milk from fridge.

"What happen to me now!I never saw people dance,plus,I never watch any dance video..Now,I can do it with some help from Younin and her brother.I wonder if my dance team will be gone..I will forget all Kevin's lesson..~eotokkhae..",Haejin talked to herself.

Meanwhile,at Younin's house..

Junsu peeped his sister at room.Younin leaned on bed and listening music from her Samsung Chic Black after finished her works."I know you here,Junsu",Younin can smell that Junsu was peeped her."She doesn't call me oppa~",Junsu talked to his heart."Can I sit next to you?",Junsu asked her but Younin ignored it.Junsu sat next to her and Younin just watched his action."If you wanna talk about where is Kevin and his brother,they do their own work at school.Dongjun still active in boxing,Key with Eunra-unnie at lab and Kevin composed new song at school with his friends,Haejin at home~Nobody go to school..for rehearsal..",Younin explained it in one breath.Junsu can't said anything and just listened what she said.

Younin walked to the door and opened it.That's mean she doesn't want Junsu disturbed her."Please...~Don't disturb me when I'm in bad mood..",Younin just showed a sign at Junsu so that he will get out from her room."Panda..I'm wanna..",Junsu can't continue his words because Younin already closed the door."I'm...sorry,Panda!",he continued his unfinished words...

+++CONTINUE+++

(NOTE:I can't continue my fanfic before because I was too worried about my omma's condition.She still at hospital because she sick.So,that's why I'm become so 'moody' these days..)

No comments:

Post a Comment