CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 20, 2010

STEP 20-"Appa.."

(Younin's imagination of 'these' guy who want her to call him as her father in her dream)

"Where am I??",Younin talked to herself.When she opened her eyes,what she can saw was a beautiful garden.She look at herself."Why I'm wear this outfit?",she mumbled at her white blouse that she wore it.

Grass were grown up greenness at garden.Suddenly,she saw the most biggest apple tree at garden.

She also saw a guy who wore worn clothing was slept under the apple tree.She walked slowly and approached that guy.She doesn't want to woke him up since that guy was slept under the tree.She look at him from head to the toe...dirty...~

"Maybe he's the one who plant this tree..wow..",Younin was excited when she walked around the apple tree.She tried to plucked an apple from the tree but failed."Aigooya..he tried to make this tree until it grown up like a 63-floor building..~",she mumbled,but at lower tone so that she never tried to woke him up.

Seems she love apple,she tried hard to plucked it.She tried to jumped and jumped!!!"Aish!!!!I'm really want it!!",she sulked.

Then,she saw a hand was plucked an apple for her."Do you want this?",a middle-age guy gave her an apple."Ah..Ah..Ajeossi...~hmm..",Younin stuttered."It's okay..just take it..",his smile was enough made Younin became calmed.A middle-age guy held Younin's hand and gave such a shiny and bright red-color of apple at her."Thank you",she replied.

They walked together around garden while Younin ate her favorite fruit."Ajeossi,do you plant an apple tree by yourself?",Younin asked.A middle-age guy nodded."Really?",Younin still can't believe it."Why,you don't believe it?",middle-aged guy asked her and Younin shook.

"If you take care it with full of love,never force yourself tu grown up it,you will get what you want.The most important is,hardworking."he explained it."Are really love all about greeness?",Younin asked."Yeah..~I love to 'communicate' with all trees at here..I pour all my love and work hard with full of patience to grown this apple tree.",for Younin,that's a main point to make her dance group become stronger."You know,my daughter really love apple.Especially,when she say she love eat apple when a slice of apple dip with caramel sauce.",he talked about his daughter."Where's your daughter..?",Younin asked."I don't know..since my wife was passed away,ma daughter and her brothers were moved from here.I don't know about them until now.I promise,if I can take care of this tree before I leave this world,I will give her an apple with caramel sauce for her.",he explained such a sad story.

That story can made Younin's heart feel touched.He wiped her tears."Gomawo,ajeossi!",she smiled back."Could you call me 'appa'(father) if we meet again?",that guy held Younin's hand and stared into her eyes with full of hopes."Ne..",slowly she accepted it."Ne..appa..",she started called him 'appa'.

Suddenly,they heard a bell was rang."What's that???",Younin shocked and she tried to recognized a sound bell."Appa!!what's that sound??",she tried to asked her "appa" but he's gone...

"appa..?APPA!!!!!~",she shouted.

Suddenly,someone poured mineral water at Younin's face.Quickly,Younin woke up."Yah!!Your voice was too louder!!Are you dreaming??",Dongjun was poured his mineral water at her."Are you ok,panda?!",Junsu tried to made her calmed.She shook her head."Nothing...I'm fine..",Younin feels relax when she drank Dongjun's mineral water.

Because of Younin was too tired,a driver was stopped his bus at restaurant."We take a recess before we arrived at Seoul,ok?!",Junsu gave an announcement and students nodded.All students went out from bus with empty stomach and searched something to ate like a beast.Only Younin stayed at bus.

"Do you want to eat now?",Junsu asked her."Just buy me an apple..",Younin asked him to bought an apple."You already bought 2 plastics with full of apples,kid!!",Taehun who sat behind JunNin(Junsu+Younin) tapped her head."AGH!!IT'S HURT!!",Younin mad."Yah!!!She was woke up from 'mysterious dream' and now you try to hurt her mind!",Kevin warned Taehun."Mianhae..",Taehun spoke in lower voice while played Younin's hair."Just bought me a bread and....~and...~",her brothers kept stared at her and waited her next words."Caramel sauce?",her last word made all her brothers burst to laughed."Ayaya..~this girl really miss our shop..",Dongjun tapped her back.It seems like it's not a joke."Okay...I will buy it if I found it,arasseo?!",Junsu knew that she really want it.

Then,all students went out for lunch.Only Younin was stayed in the bus.Suddenly,someone gave a chew gum at her.She looked at him.It was Sunggyu,the pianist that she saw everyday after rehearsal."Take this..~",Sunggyu craved a smile."Gomawo..",Younin replied.Sunggyu sat next to her."It's apple flavor~",Sunggyu explained about a chewing gum that chewed by Younin.Only apple can make her mind became relax.

"Do you want to stay here until all peoples already eat?only you are starving right now?",Sunggyu told her."It's okay..~My brother will buy me a bread for me.Well,I'm on diet.",Younin replied."The one who make all boys with her wave dance is on diet?",Sunggyu teased her."Sorry.."."Gwenchana..",Younin replied."At least,just take a fresh air at outside..Come on!",Sunggyu asked her."No..I don't want it..",Younin seems feels uncomfortable with him.Sunggyu that she met for the first time before was a cold and arrogant person.But,why he looks so cheerful?

* * * *
Sunggyu already went out from bus.Only Younin stayed in a bus."Appa..~I never see my father before..Where is he..?",Younin confused.

+++CONTINUE+++

(NOTE:ANYEONG!!!!!!PANDA BEAR IS BACK!!XD I'm sorry if I'm updated too late...~~~it's too late...~~~ *singing CO-ED School's song* Well,final exam was over on Thursday,Physic as last subject at that day.But,if I'm still late posting new chapter,don't blame me,ok?!Now,I'm really want to take care of my mum's health until she will be go for operation...Hope Allah always cure her...I want to see my mum happy..)



No comments:

Post a Comment